Last time we shared nougat update for Huawei Nove Plus with B334 firmware. Today Huawei has rolled the B335 Android 7.0 Nougat update for Huawei Nova Plus with MLA-L03 variants in Bell-Canada. Last time we also shared Android Nougat for few of the Huawei Device (EMUi 5.0). In this guide you will learn on How to Install B335 Nougat Firmware On Huawei Nova Plus MLA-L03 variant in Canada Bell Carrier. This is the stable build of Android 7.0 Nougat firmware from Huawei for Canada Region. This update comes with all Android Nougat feature wrapped with EMUI 5.0 Version from Huawei. EMUI 5.0 is more customisable, offering an optional Android App Drawer layout to users. Enhanced features System operations are more fluid, allowing you to view a massive amount of images, browse websites, and perform searches faster. Check the Changelog for more info about EMUI 5.0 and Android 7.0.
Install B335 Nougat Firmware On Huawei Nova Plus (Bell-Canada)
The latest update of Android Nougat for Huawei Nova Plus is one of the sweetest update from Google up till now with it’s latest features like Multi tasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc. You can flash stock ROM on Huawei Nova Plus with the latest B335 Nougat firmware. You can update the MLA-L03 to B335 Nougat Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B335 Nougat Firmware on Huawei Nova Plus (MLA-L03 EMUI 5.0)
You can flash stock ROM on Huawei Nova Plus with the latest B335 Nougat firmware . You must have MLA-L03 variant to update latest B335 Stock Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B335 Nougat Firmware On Huawei Nova Plus (Nougat EMUI 5.0) Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Nougat on Huawei Nova Plus. The Build number of this Stock Firmware is MLA-L03C578B335 which comes with B335 OTA firmware image. Flash it on your phone to enjoy the latest with B335 Nougat Firmware On Huawei Nova Plus.
“Huawei designed EMUI 5.0 based on the newly released Android 7.0. The brand new EMUI 5.0 is inspired by the pure blues and whites of the Aegean Sea. The interface is simple and smart, and EMUI 5.0 comes with enhanced, powerful performance that allows mobile phones to operate more smoothly.”
- A cleaner, more interactive interface A brand new UI and effects inspired by the blues and whites of the Aegean Sea. Simplified gestures, with most operations completed in 3 steps.
- EMUI 5.0 is more customisable, offering an optional Android App Drawer layout to users.
- Enhanced features System operations are more fluid, allowing you to view a massive amount of images, browse websites, and perform searches faster.
- Notifications An optimized design combines shortcuts with notifications to reduce the complexity of user actions. Touch and hold notifications to quickly block messages and notifications. Reminder cards are stacked to save space.
- Three dimensional task management Tasks are stacked three dimensionally on the UI. Smooth gestures allow users to scroll through tasks by sliding up and down or dismiss tasks by swiping left or right.
- Camera Camera now supports plug-in management. Infrequently used modes, like document scan, are presented as plug-ins.
- Contacts Customization and sharing features added to name cards. The sharing feature allows quick sharing of contacts through Bluetooth, Facebook, and other methods. Added a scanner to the search box and lock screen, making it easier to add new contacts.
- Email Improved how unread emails are tagged in the inbox. Users can now quickly delete, star, and mark emails as read or unread from the left sliding menu.
- Settings Added a newly designed drawer feature. When this feature is enabled, it hides non-system preset apps in a drawer on the home screen, presenting you with a simple and tidy layout. Added a new drawer feature for settings. For settings that take two or more steps to set up, the user can now jump directly back to the main settings page with one gesture. Added eye comfort mode, enabling you to adjust the screen color temperature manually to lessen visual fatigue.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- Follow this to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- Guide Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei Nova Plus
- Model No : MLA-L03
- Android OS : 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version : 5.0
- Firmware : B335
- Build Number : MLA-L03C578B335
- Status : Official
- Region : Canada
- Type : Full firmware image
- Size : 1.3 GB
- This Update is only for Huawei Nova Plus users.
- This ROM is an experimental release, It may contain Bugs.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed.