Updated May 06, 2017 : Today MediaPad M3 with BTV-W09 variant also received android nougat update in China. Download B338 Nougat Firmware On MediaPad M3 in China for BTV-DL09 and BTV-W09 variants.
After receiving Android Nougat on European MediaPad M3, Today Huawei has started rolling the latest build update B338 Nougat Firmware on MediaPad M3 for Chinese variant which is based on the Latest Android 7.0 Nougat wrapped with EMUI 5.0 Skin. MediaPad M3 is also known as Honor 7 Lite and Huawei Gt3. This is the stable build of Android 7.0 Nougat firmware from Huawei. This new OTA update of Android Nougat for BTV-DL09 and BTV-W09 MediaPad M3 China Variant. So if you have Huawei MediaPad M3 with BTV-DL09 and BTV-W09 model, then you can follow this guide to update Android Nougat on BTV-DL09 and BTV-W09 Huawei MediaPad M3.
In this article, we will guide you how to download and install Android Nougat on Huawei MediaPad M3. This update is packed with all new exciting features from Android Nougat such as Multi tasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc, it is based on EMUI 5.0 OS. If you want early access to Official Stock ROM Android Nougat then from below you can download ROM Zip file to flash Android Nougat. You can even wait for the official OTA if you don’t want to update it manually using the guide.
Flash B338 Nougat Firmware On MediaPad M3 (BTV-DL09, BTV-W09) China
To Check if you received the official B338 Android Nougat on MediaPad M3 (China), Go to Settings —> About Phone —> System Updates and see if you have official Nougat firmware on MediaPad M3. To update, tap install and update your MediaPad M3 Nougat Firmware.
Now Download MediaPad M3 Stock Firmware which is available for Download here. The latest Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware for MediaPad M3 is based on the latest EMUI 5.0 OS. The latest update of Android Nougat for MediaPad M3 is one of the sweetest update from Google up till now with it’s latest features like Multi tasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc. You can flash stock ROM on MediaPad M3 with the latest B338 Nougat firmware. You can update the BTV-DL09 and BTV-W09 to B338 Nougat Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B338 Nougat Firmware on MediaPad M3 (BTV-DL09 and BTV-W09 EMUI 5.0)
MediaPad M3 comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. Now you can download the latest upgrade of Stock Firmware on MediaPad M3 Android Nougat. Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Nougat on MediaPad M3. The Build number of this Stock Firmware is BTV-DL09 and BTV-W09C233B338 which comes with all nougat features. Flash it on your phone to enjoy the latest taste of Android 7.0 Nougat. Follow the step properly to install B338 Nougat Firmware On MediaPad M3.
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- How to Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei MediaPad M3
- Model No : BTV-DL09 and BTV-W09
- Android OS : 7.0
- EMUI Version : 5.0
- Firmware : B338
- Region : China
- Build Number : BTV-DL09C233B338 and BTV-W09C233B338
- Status : Official
- Type : Full firmware image
- Size : 1.3 GB
- This Update is only for MediaPad M3 with BTV-DL09 and BTV-W09 users.
- Disclaimer: This is only for GSM variants with cust version C233
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Make sure to have 50%-70% charge on your phone, before proceeding with the below steps.
- Download the right firmware. Make sure you downloaded the full firmware from above link instead of corrupted file.
- Your phone must have a stock firmware and stock recovery to flash this Stock Firmware.
- This Firmware is supported only on MediaPad M3 BTV-DL09 and BTV-W09
- Make sure to do full backup before upgrading MediaPad M3.
Check this post on How to Backup your phone without root
Download Data file update_data_full_dualcu_cn.zip
Full Guide to Install B370 Stock Firmware on Huawei P9
You have successfully upgraded your phone to latest B338 Nougat Firmware on MediaPad M3 which is based on latest Nougat OS. If you have any questions or doubts or even feedbacks. Please comment below.