Today Huawei has started rolling the latest build update B342 Nougat Firmware on Huawei GR5 2017 in Russia Region. The update is for BLL-L21 variant of Huawei GR5 2017 model. The new BLL-L21 firmware is based on the Latest Android 7.0 Nougat wrapped with EMUI 5.0 Skin. This is the stable build of Android 7.0 Nougat firmware from Huawei. This new OTA update of Android Nougat for BLL-L21 Huawei GR5 2017 Russia Variant. So if you have Huawei GR5 2017 with BLL-L21 model, then you can follow this guide to update Android Nougat on BLL-L21 Huawei GR5 2017.
In this article, we will guide you how to download and install Android Nougat on Huawei GR5 2017. This update is packed with all new exciting features and bug fixes, it is based on EMUI 5.0 OS. If you want early access to Official Stock ROM Android Nougat then from below you can download ROM Zip file to flash Android Nougat. You can even wait for the official OTA if you don’t want to update it manually using the guide.
To Check if you received the official B342 Android Nougat on Huawei GR5 2017 (Russia), Go to Settings —> About Phone —> System Updates and see if you have official Nougat firmware on Huawei GR5 2017. To update, tap install and update your Huawei GR5 2017 Nougat Firmware.
Now Download Huawei GR5 2017 Stock Firmware which is available for Download here. The latest Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware for Huawei GR5 2017 is based on the latest EMUI 5.0 OS. The latest update of Android Nougat for Huawei GR5 2017 is one of the sweetest update from Google up till now with it’s latest features like Multi tasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc. You can flash stock ROM on Huawei GR5 2017 with the latest B342 Nougat firmware. You can update the BLL-L21 to B342 Nougat Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B342 Nougat Firmware on Huawei GR5 2017 (BLL-L21 EMUI 5.0)
Huawei GR5 2017 features a 5.9 inches QHD display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920. It is powered with Octa core Hisilicon Kirin 960 Processor, 4GB of RAM with 64GB internal storage. It has an external memory card support with up to 256GB. Huawei GR5 2017 comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. Now you can download the latest upgrade of Stock Firmware on Huawei GR5 2017 Android Nougat. Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Nougat on Huawei GR5 2017. The Build number of this Stock Firmware is BLL-L21C10B342 which comes for Russia Region with B342 OTA firmware image. Flash it on your phone to enjoy the latest taste of Android 7.0 Nougat.
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei GR5 2017
- Model No : BLL-L21
- Android OS : 7.0
- EMUI Version : 5.0
- Firmware : B342
- Build Number : BLL-L21C10B342
- Region : Russia
- Status : Official
- Type : Full firmware image
- Size : 1.55 GB
- This Update is only for Huawei GR5 2017 with BLL-L21 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Steps to Install B342 Nougat Firmware on Huawei GR5 2017 (Android Nougat EMUI 5.0)
- Make sure to have 50%-70% charge on your phone, before proceeding with the below steps.
- Download the right firmware. Make sure you downloaded the full firmware from above link instead of corrupted file.
- Your phone must have a stock firmware and stock recovery to flash this Stock Firmware.
- This Firmware is supported only on Huawei GR5 2017 BLL-L21
- Make sure to do full backup before upgrading Huawei GR5 2017.
- First of all, Download the Stock ROM from above link and move it to your SD Card/Internal memory
- Now Extract the Downloaded ROM ZIP file on your SD Card
- Look for the folder called “dload” in your SD Card root. if you don’t have Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.app file in dload folder.
- In your phone, dial *#*#2846579#*#* from phone dialer to open the hidden menu.
- Navigate the option Project Menu –> Software Upgrade –> SDCard.
- Now select the update.app and Run update.
- Wait untill the installation process completes.
- Once the installation process is completed.
- Now extract the second file (update_data_Xxxxx) from above and save all the files in the dload folder.
- repeat the same 4-8 Steps above.
- That’s it ! You have Installed the latest version B342 Nougat Firmware On Huawei GR5 2017 BLL-L21 (Russia).
- Download the Stock ROM from above.
- Extract the Downloaded ZIP file.
- Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.App file in dload folder.
- Now turn off your device.
- Press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” simultaneously. The Update installation starts automatically.
- Wait until update installation completes.
- Now extract the second file (update_data_xxx_xxxx) from above and save all the files in the dload folder.
- Repeat step 3 to 6 again.
Let us know your feedback on this latest update In the comment section below.
You have successfully upgraded your phone to latest B342 Nougat Firmware on Huawei GR5 2017 which is based on latest Nougat OS. If you have any questions or doubts or even feedbacks. Please comment below.