Today ZTE started rolling the latest security patch for ZTE Axon 7 A2017U. The update brings the software version to ZTE_A2017UV1.1.0B35 (B35) which upgrades the security patch level to December 2017. This update also includes the fix for some nasty security vulnerabilities such as Krack WiFi Vulnebrities and Blueborne Security bug.
As we know, ZTE Axon 7 has not yet received the official Android Oreo update, We can expect the company to release the Android Oreo update very soon. A few days back, Company promised to roll the official Android 8.0 Oreo update for ZTE Axon 7.
Table of Contents
Update B35 ZTE Axon 7 to December Security Patch with Build ZTE_A2017UV1.1.0B35
Recently we received the beta Android 8.0 Oreo for ZTE Axon 7, Check this link to upgrade ZTE Axon 7 to Android Oreo.
Along with security patches, B35 Update also includes Hiya—the integrated service which is used for caller profile, spam detection, and call blocking—to version 6.3.3 with improved call blocking and protection, also other improvements and bug fixes.
The update is currently rolling via OTA (Over the air) for users with Axon 7 A2017U. If you are running Stock ROM without root, then you will receive the update anytime soon. Sometime the update may take even weeks or months to reach every corner of the world. It is sent in a phase-wise manner. If you still not received the update, then you simply follow the below instructions to see if there is an update on your phone.
How to Check OTA update on ZTE Axon 7?
- First of all, Go to Settings
- tap on About Phone
- In about phone, you may find option called Software Update
- Tap on it
- Here you can check for any new OTA update.
Here is the screenshot of the latest build number ZTE_A2017UV1.1.0B35 (B35) received by XDA member satish.yarramsetti.
Download ZTE AXON 7 B35 FileDownload Stock System Image file Download Bootstack Zip File
How to Upgrade With B35 System image file
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on ZTE Axon 7.
- Download the above B35 bootstack file and system image file, move both the file into sd card.
- Now boot into recovery mode on your phone.
- Make sure to take a complete nandroid backup before trying to upgrade.
- Perform a factory reset — Go to Wipe —> Advanced Wipe —> Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Once you have done, now flash the bootstack zip file and then flash the system image.
- When the process completes, wipe cache and dalvik cache before restarting your device.
I hope this article was helpful to find the latest B35 ZTE Axon 7 to December Security Patch with Build ZTE_A2017UV1.1.0B35. Enjoy update on ZTE Axon 7 A2017U.
Check out this link to see if your phone will support Android 8.0 Oreo.
If your phone model is not on the official device list, then you need not worry! Here is the list of Supported device to receive Lineage OS 15 based on Android Oreo.
You can also install Lineage OS 14.1 by following the steps given here.
Check Popular Post:
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Based on Android 8.1 Oreo)
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device list
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Android Oreo Update for wearable Android devices
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Device
- OmniROM Oreo: List of Supported devices