Today Huawei has rolled the B350 Android 7.0 Nougat update for Honor Note 8 with EDI-AL10 variants. Last time we also shared Android Nougat for few of the Huawei Device (EMUi 5.0). In this guide you will learn on How to Install B350 Nougat Firmware On Honor Note 8 EDI-AL10 variant in Roger. This is the stable build of Android 7.0 Nougat firmware from Huawei for Region. This update comes with all Android Nougat feature wrapped with EMUI 5.0 Version from Huawei. EMUI 5.0 is more customisable, offering an optional Android App Drawer layout to users. Enhanced features System operations are more fluid, allowing you to view a massive amount of images, browse websites, and perform searches faster. Check the Chnagelog for more info about EMUI 5.0 and Android 7.0.
The latest update of Android Nougat for Honor Note 8 is one of the sweetest update from Google up till now with it’s latest features like Multi tasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc. You can flash stock ROM on Honor Note 8 with the latest B350 Nougat firmware. You can update the EDI-AL10 to B350 Nougat Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B350 Nougat Firmware on Honor Note 8 (EDI-AL10 EMUI 5.0)
You can flash stock ROM on Honor Note 8 with the latest B350 Nougat firmware . You must have EDI-AL10 variant to update latest B350 Stock Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B350 Nougat Firmware On Honor Note 8 (Nougat EMUI 5.0) Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Nougat on Honor Note 8. The Build number of this Stock Firmware is EDI-AL10C233B350 which comes with B350 OTA firmware image. Flash it on your phone to enjoy the latest with B350 Nougat Firmware On Honor Note 8.
“Huawei designed EMUI 5.0 based on the newly released Android 7.0. The brand new EMUI 5.0 is inspired by the pure blues and whites of the Aegean Sea. The interface is simple and smart, and EMUI 5.0 comes with enhanced, powerful performance that allows mobile phones to operate more smoothly.”
- A cleaner, more interactive interface A brand new UI and effects inspired by the blues and whites of the Aegean Sea. Simplified gestures, with most operations completed in 3 steps.
- EMUI 5.0 is more customisable, offering an optional Android App Drawer layout to users.
- Enhanced features System operations are more fluid, allowing you to view a massive amount of images, browse websites, and perform searches faster.
- Notifications An optimized design combines shortcuts with notifications to reduce the complexity of user actions. Touch and hold notifications to quickly block messages and notifications. Reminder cards are stacked to save space.
- Three dimensional task management Tasks are stacked three dimensionally on the UI. Smooth gestures allow users to scroll through tasks by sliding up and down or dismiss tasks by swiping left or right.
- Camera Camera now supports plug-in management. Infrequently used modes, like document scan, are presented as plug-ins.
- Contacts Customization and sharing features added to name cards. The sharing feature allows quick sharing of contacts through Bluetooth, Facebook, and other methods. Added a scanner to the search box and lock screen, making it easier to add new contacts.
- Email Improved how unread emails are tagged in the inbox. Users can now quickly delete, star, and mark emails as read or unread from the left sliding menu.
- Settings Added a newly designed drawer feature. When this feature is enabled, it hides non-system preset apps in a drawer on the home screen, presenting you with a simple and tidy layout. Added a new drawer feature for settings. For settings that take two or more steps to set up, the user can now jump directly back to the main settings page with one gesture. Added eye comfort mode, enabling you to adjust the screen color temperature manually to lessen visual fatigue.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
About Honor Note 8:
- This Update is only for Honor Note 8 users.
- This ROM is an experimental release, It may contain Bugs.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
ALSO RELATED POST :
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Honor Note 8
- Model No : EDI-AL10
- Android OS : 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version : 5.0
- Firmware : B350
- Build Number : EDI-AL10C233B350
- Status : Official
- Region : —
- Type : Full firmware image
- Size : 1.3 GB
How to Install B350 Nougat Firmware On Honor Note 8 ( EMUI 5.0)
- First of all, Download the Stock ROM from above link and move it to your SD Card/Internal memory
- Now Extract the Downloaded ROM ZIP file on your SD Card
- Look for the folder called “dload” in your SD Card root. if you don’t have Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.app file in dload folder.
- In your phone, dial *#*#2846579#*#* from phone dialer to open the hidden menu.
- Navigate the option Project Menu –> Software Upgrade –> SDCard.
- Now select the update.app and Run update.
- Wait untill the installation process completes.
- Once the installation process is completed.
- Now extract the second file (update_data_Xxxxx) from above and save all the files in the dload folder.
- repeat the same 4-8 Steps above.
- That’s it ! You have Installed the latest version of B350 build on Honor Note 8.
- Download the Stock ROM from above.
- Extract the Downloaded ZIP file.
- Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.App file in dload folder.
- Now turn off your device.
- Press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” simultaneously. The Update installation starts automatically.
- Wait until update installation completes.
- Now extract the second file (update_data_xxx_xxxx) from above and save all the files in the dload folder.
- Repeat step 3 to 6 again.
I hope you installed B350 Nougat Firmware On Honor Note 8. Let us know your feedback on this latest update In the comment section below.
[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″][su_divider size=”1″][/su_divider]