Today Huawei has started rolling the latest build update B356 Nougat Firmware on Honor 5C which is based on the Latest Android 7.0 Nougat wrapped with EMUI 5.0 Skin. Honor 5C is also known as Honor 7 Lite and Huawei GT3. This is the stable build of Android 7.0 Nougat firmware from Huawei. This new OTA update of Android Nougat for NMO-L31 Honor 5C Middle East and Africa Variant. So if you have Huawei Honor 5C with NMO-L31 model, then you can follow this guide to update Android Nougat on NMO-L31 Huawei Honor 5C. The update comes with optimization of system performance and stability, Optimizes power consumption for longer usage, Optimizes the wallpaper display for a better experience and fixed the bug which occasionally delayed when answering calls while using OK Google.
In this article, we will guide you how to download and install Android Nougat on Huawei Honor 5C. This update is packed with all new exciting features and bug fixes, it is based on EMUI 5.0 OS. If you want early access to Official Stock ROM Android Nougat then from below you can download ROM Zip file to flash Android Nougat. You can even wait for the official OTA if you don’t want to update it manually using the guide.
To Check if you received the official B356 Android Nougat on Honor 5C (Middle East and Africa), Go to Settings —> About Phone —> System Updates and see if you have official Nougat firmware on Honor 5C. To update, tap install and update your Honor 5C Nougat Firmware.
Now Download Honor 5C Stock Firmware which is available for Download here. The latest Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware for Honor 5C is based on the latest EMUI 5.0 OS. The latest update of Android Nougat for Honor 5C is one of the sweetest update from Google up till now with it’s latest features like Multi tasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc. You can flash stock ROM on Honor 5C with the latest B356 Nougat firmware. You can update the NMO-L31 to B356 Nougat Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B356 Nougat Firmware on Honor 5C (NMO-L31 EMUI 5.0)
Honor 5C comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. Now you can download the latest upgrade of Stock Firmware on Honor 5C Android Nougat. Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Nougat on Honor 5C. The Build number of this Stock Firmware is NMO-L31C636B356 which comes for Middle East and Africa Region with B356 OTA firmware image. Flash it on your phone to enjoy the latest taste of Android 7.0 Nougat. Follow the step properly to install B356 Nougat Firmware On Honor 5C.
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- How to Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei Honor 5C
- Model No : NMO-L31
- Android OS : 7.0
- EMUI Version : 5.0
- Firmware : B356
- Build Number : NMO-L31C636B356
- Region : Middle East and Africa
- Status : Official
- Type : Full firmware image
- Size : 1.3 GB
- This Update is only for Honor 5C with NMO-L31 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Download Data File update_data_full_NMO-L31_hw_meafnaf.zip
Steps to Install B356 Nougat Firmware on Honor 5C (Android Nougat EMUI 5.0)
- Make sure to have 50%-70% charge on your phone, before proceeding with the below steps.
- Download the right firmware. Make sure you downloaded the full firmware from above link instead of corrupted file.
- Your phone must have a stock firmware and stock recovery to flash this Stock Firmware.
- This Firmware is supported only on Honor 5C NMO-L31
- Make sure to do full backup before upgrading Honor 5C.
- First of all, Download the Stock ROM from above link and move it to your SD Card/Internal memory
- Now Extract the Downloaded ROM ZIP file on your SD Card
- Look for the folder called “dload” in your SD Card root. if you don’t have Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.app file in dload folder.
- In your phone, dial *#*#2846579#*#* from phone dialer to open the hidden menu.
- Navigate the option Project Menu –> Software Upgrade –> SDCard.
- Now select the update.app and Run update.
- Wait untill the installation process completes.
- Once the installation process is completed.
- Now extract the second file (update_data_Xxxxx) from above and save all the files in the dload folder.
- repeat the same 4-8 Steps above.
- That’s it ! You have Installed the latest version B356 Nougat Firmware On Honor 5C NMO-L31 (Middle East and Africa).
- Download the Stock ROM from above.
- Extract the Downloaded ZIP file.
- Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.App file in dload folder.
- Now turn off your device.
- Press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” simultaneously. The Update installation starts automatically.
- Wait until update installation completes.
- Now extract the second file (update_data_xxx_xxxx) from above and save all the files in the dload folder.
- Repeat step 3 to 6 again.
You have successfully upgraded your phone to latest B356 Nougat Firmware on Honor 5C which is based on latest Nougat OS. If you have any questions or doubts or even feedbacks. Please comment below.