Today Huawei has started rolling the latest build update B356 Nougat Firmware on Huawei GR5 Mini which is based on the Latest Android 7.0 Nougat wrapped with EMUI 5.0 Skin. If you want Nexus like Pure stock Android Nougat, then follow this guide to install any Custom ROM on Huawei GR5 Mini. To install Custom ROM you need custom recovery on Huawei GR5 Mini.
Now download and install B356 Nougat Firmware On Huawei GR5 Mini. This is the stable build of Android 7.0 Nougat firmware from Huawei. This new OTA update of Android Nougat for NMO-L31 Huawei GR5 Mini Middle East and Africa Variant. So if you have Huawei GR5 Mini with NMO-L31 model, then you can follow this guide to update Android Nougat on NMO-L31 Huawei GR5 Mini. The update comes with optimization of system performance and stability, Optimizes power consumption for longer usage, Optimizes the wallpaper display for a better experience and fixed the bug which occasionally delayed when answering calls while using OK Google.
In this article, we will guide you how to download and install Android Nougat on Huawei GR5 Mini. This update is packed with all new exciting features and bug fixes, it is based on EMUI 5.0 OS. If you want early access to Official Stock ROM Android Nougat then from below you can download ROM Zip file to flash Android Nougat. You can even wait for the official OTA if you don’t want to update it manually using the guide.
Download Install B356 Nougat Firmware On Huawei GR5 Mini NMO-L31 (Middle East, Africa)
To Check if you received the official B356 Android Nougat on Huawei GR5 Mini (Middle East and Africa), Go to Settings —> About Phone —> System Updates and see if you have official Nougat firmware on Huawei GR5 Mini. To update, tap install and update your Huawei GR5 Mini Nougat Firmware.
Now Download Huawei GR5 Mini Stock Firmware which is available for Download here. The latest Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware for Huawei GR5 Mini is based on the latest EMUI 5.0 OS. The latest update of Android Nougat for Huawei GR5 Mini is one of the sweetest update from Google up till now with it’s latest features like Multi tasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc. You can flash stock ROM on Huawei GR5 Mini with the latest B356 Nougat firmware. You can update the NMO-L31 to B356 Nougat Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B356 Nougat Firmware on Huawei GR5 Mini (NMO-L31 EMUI 5.0)
Huawei GR5 Mini comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. Now you can download the latest upgrade of Stock Firmware on Huawei GR5 Mini Android Nougat. Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Nougat on Huawei GR5 Mini. The Build number of this Stock Firmware is NMO-L31C636B356 which comes for Middle East and Africa Region with B356 OTA firmware image. Flash it on your phone to enjoy the latest taste of Android 7.0 Nougat. Follow the step properly to install B356 Nougat Firmware On Huawei GR5 Mini.
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei GR5 Mini
- Model No : NMO-L31
- Android OS : 7.0
- EMUI Version : 5.0
- Firmware : B356
- Build Number : NMO-L31C636B356
- Region : Middle East and Africa
- Status : Official
- Type : Full firmware image
- Size : 1.3 GB
- This Update is only for Huawei GR5 Mini with NMO-L31 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Download Data File update_data_full_NMO-L31_hw_meafnaf.zip