After releasing Android Nougat B360 Firmware for Huawei P9 Lite in Asia and Asia-Pacific region, today Huawei has rolled another update with bug fix and improvment of OTA B361 Android 7.0 Nougat update for Huawei P9 Lite with VNS-L31 variants in Asia-Pacific. In this guide you will learn on How to Install B361 Nougat Firmware On Huawei P9 Lite ( Asia-Pacific) VNS-L31. This is the latest OTA update which comes with latest Google Security Patch with some improvements and performance to the earlier released Android 7.0 Nougat firmware from Huawei. In this article, we will give the link to download and install Android Nougat B361 Nougat Firmware On Huawei P9 Lite manually. This update is packed with improvements, bug fixes, optimizes system performance and stability. In latest B361 it is still based on EMUI 5.0 OS.
With B361 OTA update on Huawei P9 Lite, Huawei is still hooked to Android 7.0 update. While most of the Mid range device like OnePlus 3T, OnePlus 3 and other OEM manufacturer started receiving Android 7.1.1 Nougat update.
You can flash stock ROM on Huawei P9 Lite with the latest B361 Nougat firmware in Asia-Pacific. You must have VNS-L31 variant to update latest B361 Nougat Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B361 Nougat Firmware on Huawei P9 Lite ( Asia-Pacific) (Nougat EMUI 5.0) Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Nougat on Huawei P9 Lite. The Build number of this Nougat Firmware is VNS-L31C636B361 which comes for Asia Region with B361 OTA firmware image. Flash it on your phone to enjoy the latest taste of Android 7.0 Nougat.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
About Huawei P9 Lite:
Huawei P9 Lite is the latest smartphone from Huawei. It has 5.0 inches 720 x 1280 resolution with 294 ppi display. Huawei P9 Lite is powered with Octa core HiSilicon Kirin 620 processor, 2GB of RAM with 64GB internal storage. Huawei P9 Lite comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
B361 Changelog :
This update optimizes the internal storage and fixes UI text display issues. [Optimizations] Optimizes the internal storage for smoother operations. Decreases power consumption to prolong usage time. Integrates Google security patches for improved system security. [Fixes] Fixes an issue where the text wasn’t displayed clearly in third-party apps with a white background. [Update notes] 1. This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating. 2. The system will restart after the update. This will take about 5 minutes. 3. If you experience any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit an authorized Huawei service center for assistance.
- This Update is only for Huawei P9 Lite users.
- This ROM is an experimental release, It may contain Bugs.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Install B360 Nougat Firmware on Huawei P9 Lite (Nougat EMUI 5.0)
- Download Android Nougat Update for Huawei P9 Lite [B336] [Europe]
- Install B125 Nougat Firmware On Huawei P8 Lite (Middle East)
- How to Install unofficial CM13 for Huawei P9 Plus
- Android O: Everything You need to know, Release Date, Features and Pictures
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei P9 Lite
- Model No : VNS-L31
- Android OS : 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version : 5.0
- Firmware : B361
- Build Number : VNS-L31C636B361 (Asia-Pacific)
- Region : Asia-Pacific
- Status : Official
- Type : Full firmware image
- Size : 1.6 GB
How to Install B361 Nougat Firmware On Huawei P9 Lite (Asia-Pacific) (Nougat EMUI 5.0)
- First of all, Download the Stock ROM from above link and move it to your SD Card/Internal memory
- Now Extract the Downloaded ROM ZIP file on your SD Card
- Look for the folder called “dload” in your SD Card root. if you don’t have Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.app file in dload folder.
- In your phone, dial *#*#2846579#*#* from phone dialer to open the hidden menu.
- Navigate the option Project Menu –> Software Upgrade –> SDCard.
- Now select the update.app and Run update.
- Wait untill the installation process completes.
- Once the installation process is completed, you can reboot your Huawei P9 Lite
- That’s it ! You have Installed the latest version of B361 build on Huawei P9 Lite.
- Download the Stock ROM from above
- Extract the Downloaded ZIP file
- Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.App file in dload folder.
- Navigate to the phone Settings -–>Update and Click on the menu button.
- Press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” simultaneously. The Update installation starts automatically.
- Wait until update installation completes.
Let us know your feedback on this latest update In the comment section below.
[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″][su_divider size=”1″][/su_divider]