Today we have the latest stock ROM flash file for the Huawei Honor 7 PLK-UL00 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and powered by Kirin 935 processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called the Huawei Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file.
Table of Contents
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Huawei Honor 7. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Huawei Honor 7 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Huawei Honor 7
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Huawei Honor 7
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Huawei Honor 7
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Huawei Honor 7
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Huawei Honor 7 back to Factory State
- Device Name: Huawei Honor 7
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: Huawei Flash Tool
- Processor: Kirin 935
- Android Version: 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 3.1
Manually Check for OTA Updates
If you’re using the Huawei Honor 7 device then the update will come soon via OTA. You will get the notification to install it. If you don’t get the OTA automatically, then manually check for the update. Follow these simple steps mentioned below.
- Go to the device Settings > System menu > System Update > Tap on Check for Update option.
- If the OTA update appears then tap on Download and install to begin the installation process.
- It may take a few minutes and then reboot your device.
- Now, your handset will boot into a new system.
Suppose you are not receiving any new update, then you can follow our guide to install the official stock firmware file for Huawei Honor 7 from below.
How to Install Huawei Honor 7 PLK-UL00 Flash File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Huawei Honor 7, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Huawei Honor 7
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Huawei Multi-Download Tool on your PC and install it.
- Download Huawei USB Drivers on your PC
- You will also require to Download Huawei Handset Product Line Driver and install it.
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: UL00_CM005026_Board_Software_General_Android_5.0.2_EMUI_3.1
File Size: 586 MB
Android Version: 8.0 Oreo
Now, let’s go to the full depth installation guide. Here we have shared the installation guides in both text and video format. Follow it and install the stock ROM on your Huawei Honor 7 device.Guide to Install Stock ROM using Huawei Multi-Download Tool
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Huawei Honor 7 device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.