Huawei Honor 7 PLK-TL00 has received an OTA update. This new update comes with build number B388 for Honor 7. Now install B388 Stock Firmware On Honor 7 PLK-TL00. According to official update log, this update adds mail, calendar, memo and other commonly used applications related functions, and optimize the theme icon, will give you a better experience, recommend you update experience. This update comes with software version PLK-TL00C01B388 and packed with improvment in system performance and stability, Improved system security and comes with latest Android Security Patch Update. It also Fixed various compatibility issues in this new updated OTA build B388. This is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update. If you still waiting for Android Nougat for Honor 7, Click Here
Download the B388 Stock Firmware On Honor 7 PLK-TL00 and you can install the Stock firmware on Honor 7 manually by following this step below. If you are waiting for the official OTA update of B388, then you need to be on Stock Firmware on your phone. You can either wait for OTA to receive on your phone or you can manually check for the OTA notification update : Go to Settings –> About Phone –> System Updates and check for the latest OTA update on Honor 7 PLK-TL00.
If you can’t wait for the OTA, then you can follow our guide on How to Install B388 Stock Firmware On Honor 7 PLK-TL00.
- This Update is only for Honor 7 users.
- Please make sure there is sufficient free space in your phone\’s internal storage or SD card.
- Before the update, make sure your phone has not been rooted and has sufficient storage space.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Honor 7
- Model No : PLK-TL00
- Firmware : B388
- Build Number : PLK-TL00C01B388
- Region :
- Status : Official
- Type : OTA firmware file
How to Install B388 Stock Firmware On Honor 7
- First of all, Download the OTA file from above link and move it to your SD Card/Internal memory
- Now Extract the Downloaded OTA zip file on your SD Card
- Look for the folder called “dload” in your SD Card root. if you don’t have Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.app file in dload folder.
- In your phone, dial *#*#2846579#*#* from phone dialer to open the hidden menu.
- Navigate the option Project Menu –> Software Upgrade –> SDCard.
- Now select the update.app and Run update.
- Wait untill the installation process completes.
- Once the installation process is completed, you can reboot your Honor 7
- That’s it ! You have Installed the latest version of B388 build on Honor 7.
- Download the OTA zip from above
- Extract the Downloaded ZIP file
- Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.App file in dload folder.
- Now turn your phone off and Press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” simultaneously. The Update installation starts automatically.
- Wait until update installation completes.
Let us know your feedback on this latest update In the comment section below.
[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″][su_divider size=”1″][/su_divider]