Today Huawei has rolled the B505 Marshmallow update for Huawei P8 Lite with ALE-L23 variants in Latin America – Telefónica. In this guide you will learn on How to Install B505 Stock Firmware On Huawei P8 Lite ( Latin America – Telefónica) ALE-L23. In this guide you will learn on How to Install B505 Stock Firmware On Huawei P8 Lite ( Latin America – Telefónica) ALE-L23. This update comes with software version ALE-L23C521B505 and This update upgrades the system version to EMUI 4.0 to be compatible with Android 6.0. Compared with earlier versions, Android 6.0 offers improved security, a better web browsing experience, and enhanced power management and performance. EMUI 4.0 introduces a number of useful features, such as a professional camera mode and document readjustment, and optimizes the system UI and settings. In this article, we will give the link to download and install B505 Stock Firmware On Huawei P8 Lite manually.
Install B505 Stock Firmware On Huawei P8 Lite (Latin America – Telefónica)
You can flash stock ROM on Huawei P8 Lite with the latest B505 Marshmallow firmware in Latin America – Telefónica. You must have ALE-L23 variant to update latest B505 Stock Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B505 Stock Firmware on Huawei P8 Lite ( Latin America – Telefónica) (Marshmallow EMUI 4.0) Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Marshmallow on Huawei P8 Lite. The Build number of this Stock Firmware is ALE-L23C521B505 which comes for Latin America – Telefónica Region with B505 OTA firmware image. Flash it on your phone to enjoy the latest taste of Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- This update upgrades the system version to EMUI 4.0 to be compatible with Android 6.0. Compared with earlier versions, Android 6.0 offers improved security, a better web browsing experience, and enhanced power management and performance. EMUI 4.0 introduces a number of useful features, such as a professional camera mode and document readjustment, and optimizes the system UI and settings.
- Added professional mode to the camera, which gives you full control over every aspect of your photos. Added document readjustment mode, which automatically identifies documents and straightens images of documents taken from an angle.
- Added Splash and Illusion photo editing modes, which enables you to make great and stylish photos. Added multiple label styles. You can edit the font size, color, and position of the labels. Added the memo feature, which allows you to add a memo to a photo. Added sports elements to the watermark, enabling you to add notes and altitude information to photos. Optimized photo albums. You can add photos directly after you create an album, making photo management more simple and convenient. Optimized the printing feature. You can print multiple photos at the same time.
- Added the Smart groups feature. After you add company information to a contact, the contact will be automatically added to the corresponding company group. Added the contact QR code feature, which enables you to share contacts with ease. Optimized the contact card feature. All call records with a contact will be kept when you save the contact.
- Added a feature allowing you to cancel sending a text message within 4 seconds of it being sent.
- Added a compass with a spirit level to help you find your way wherever you are. Added the screen recording feature to record your onscreen actions. You can start recording by swiping down from the status bar or knocking the screen twice with two knuckles.
- Introduced the scheduled power on and off feature. You can set your phone to power on or power off at a preset time. Added more alarm ring duration options. Added the notification panel and status bar settings. Introduced the smart text color feature. Your home screen text automatically changes to black or white based on the background wallpaper for better clarity. Optimized the task manager. Active apps are displayed more intuitively with more details presented. Optimized the tone settings and added the power on tone and screenshot tone switches. Optimized the battery manager for a sleeker UI.
What Is In Android 6.0 Marshmallow And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 6.0 Marshmallow has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 6.0 Marshmallow update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 6.0 Marshmallow comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
About Huawei P8 Lite:
- This Update is only for Huawei P8 Lite users.
- This ROM is an experimental release, It may contain Bugs.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
ALSO RELATED POST :
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei P8 Lite
- Model No : ALE-L23
- Android OS : 6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI Version : 4.0
- Firmware : B505
- Build Number : ALE-L23C521B505
- Region : Latin America – Telefónica
- Status : Official
- Type : Full firmware image
- Size : 1.6 GB
- Make sure to have 50%-70% charge on your phone, before proceeding with the below steps.
- Download the right firmware. Make sure you downloaded the full firmware from above link instead of corrupted file.
- Your phone must have a stock firmware and stock recovery to flash this Stock Firmware.
- This Firmware is supported only on Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L23
- Make sure to do full backup before upgrading Huawei P8 Lite.
Check this post on How to Backup your phone without root
Download OTA Update.zip
Full Firmware coming soon