After releasing Android Nougat 580 Firmware for Huawei Mate 8 in the Middle East and Asia region, today Huawei has rolled the B580 Android 7.0 Nougat update for Huawei Mate 8 with NXT-L09 variants in Europe. In this guide, you will learn on How to Install B580 Nougat Firmware On Huawei Mate 8 (Europe ) NXT-L09 variant. This is the stable build of Android 7.0 Nougat firmware from Huawei. This update is an incremental update for the earlier released Android Nougat for Mate 9. This update includes power consumption, increased the HiVoice’s voice recognition speed, Google latest security patch update, Fixes an issue where contacts would disappear, Fixes camera bug and other improvements with system performance. In latest B580 it is still based on EMUI 5.0 OS.
The latest update of Android Nougat for Huawei Mate 8 is one of the sweetest update from Google up till now with it’s latest features like Multi tasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc. You can flash stock ROM on Huawei Mate 8 with the latest B580 Nougat firmware. You can update the NXT-L09 to B580 Nougat Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B580 Nougat Firmware on Huawei Mate 8 Europe (NXT-L09 EMUI 5.0)
You can flash stock ROM on Huawei Mate 8 with the latest B580 Nougat firmware in Europe . You must have NXT-L09 variant to update latest B580 Stock Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B580 Nougat Firmware On Huawei Mate 8 (Europe ) (Nougat EMUI 5.0) Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Nougat on Huawei Mate 8. The Build number of this Stock Firmware is NXT-L09C432B580 which comes for Europe Region with B580 OTA firmware image. Flash it on your phone to enjoy the latest taste of Android 7.0 Nougat.
Table of Contents
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With the Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
About Huawei Mate 8:
- This Update is only for Huawei Mate 8 users.
- This ROM is an experimental release, It may contain Bugs.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have the latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Huawei Mate 8 Latest Firmware Collections
- Download Official Huawei Mate 8 to Android 7.0 Nougat [EMUI 5.0]
- Download and Install Huawei Mate 8 Nougat Update [B520] [Middle East]
- How to Manually Update Huawei Mate 8 to Android 7.0 Nougat [EMUI 5.0]
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei Mate 8
- Model No : NXT-L09
- Android OS : 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version : 5.0
- Firmware : B580
- Build Number : NXT-L09C432B580 (Europe)
- Region : Europe
- Status : Official
- Type : OTA File
How to Install B580 Nougat Firmware On Huawei Mate 8 (Europe ) (Nougat EMUI 5.0)
- First of all, Download the Stock ROM from above link and move it to your SD Card/Internal memory
- Now Extract the Downloaded ROM ZIP file on your SD Card
- Look for the folder called “dload” in your SD Card root. if you don’t have to Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.app file in dload folder.
- In your phone, dial *#*#2846579#*#* from phone dialer to open the hidden menu.
- Navigate the option Project Menu –> Software Upgrade –> SDCard.
- Now select the update.app and Run update.
- Wait untill the installation process completes.
- Once the installation process is completed, you can reboot your Huawei Mate 8
- That’s it ! You have Installed the latest version of B580 build on Huawei Mate 8.
- Download the Stock ROM from above.
- Extract the Downloaded ZIP file.
- Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.App file in dload folder.
- Now turn off your device.
- Press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” simultaneously. The Update installation starts automatically.
- Wait until update installation completes.
Let us know your feedback on this latest update In the comment section below.
[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″][su_divider size=”1″][/su_divider]