After releasing the B585 Firmware for Latin American region, Today Huawei has officially started seeding B585 Nougat firmware on Huawei Mate 8 in Asia and New Zealand region. In this guide we will guide on How to install the latest B585 Nougat firmware on Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L29 model in Asia and New Zealand Region. The guide is simple and easy to follow. Remember this is the official method supported by Huawei itself. So Don’t blame if you do something on your phone and brick your device. Here is our full guide on How to unbrick any Huawei device.
To install this B585 firmware on Huawei Mate 8, follow the below guide. This update includes power consumption, increased the HiVoice’s voice recognition speed, Google latest security patch update, Fixes an issue where contacts would disappear, Fixes camera bug and other improvements with system performance. This OTA B585 Update is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat wrapped under the hood of EMUI 5.0 OS.
You can flash stock ROM on Huawei Mate 8 with the latest B585 Nougat firmware in Asia and New Zealand . You must have NXT-L29 variant to update latest B585 Stock Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B585 Nougat Firmware On Huawei Mate 8 (Asia and New Zealand ) (Nougat EMUI 5.0) Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Nougat on Huawei Mate 8. The Build number of this Stock Firmware is NXT-L29C636B585 which comes for Asia and New Zealand Region with B585 OTA firmware image. Flash it on your phone to enjoy the latest taste of Android 7.0 Nougat.
Table of Contents
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Huawei Mate 8 Latest Firmware Collections
- Download Official Huawei Mate 8 to Android 7.0 Nougat [EMUI 5.0]
- Download and Install Huawei Mate 8 Nougat Update [B520] [Middle East]
- How to Manually Update Huawei Mate 8 to Android 7.0 Nougat [EMUI 5.0]
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- Follow this to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- Guide Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei Mate 8
- Model No : NXT-L29
- Android OS : 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version : 5.0
- Firmware : B585
- Build Number : NXT-L29C636B585 (Asia, New Zealand)
- Region : Asia, New Zealand
- Status : Official
- Type : Full firmware File
- This Update is only for Huawei Mate 8 users.
- This ROM is an experimental release, It may contain Bugs.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed.