Updated May 20, 2017 : Added the new firmware B599 Marshmallow for Turkey Region with ALE-L21 variant. Now download and Install B598/599 Marshmallow Firmware On Huawei P8 Lite.
After releasing Android Marshmallow Firmware for Huawei P8 Lite in Europe, Asia and Middle East region, today Huawei has rolled the B598/599 Marshmallow update for Huawei P8 Lite with . variants in Europe. In this guide you will learn on How to Install B598/599 Marshmallow Firmware On Huawei P8 Lite ( Europe) ALE-L21. This update comes with Latest March Security update with software version ALE-L21C432B598/ALE-L21C432599/ALE-L21C464B599. In this article, we will give the link to download and install B598/599 Marshmallow Stock Firmware On Huawei P8 Lite manually. This update is packed with new Security patch, improvements, bug fixes, optimizes system performance and stability. In latest B598/599 it is still based on EMUI 4.0 OS.
If you are looking for Android Nougat for your Huawei P8 Lite, then follow the guide on How to Install latest Android Nougat on Huawei P8 Lite with build 125.
Install B598/599 Marshmallow Firmware On Huawei P8 Lite (Europe)
You can flash stock ROM on Huawei P8 Lite with the latest B598/599 Marshmallow firmware in Europe. You must have ALE-L21 variant to update latest B598/599 Stock Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B598/599 Stock Firmware on Huawei P8 Lite ( Europe) (Marshmallow EMUI 4.0) Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Marshmallow on Huawei P8 Lite. The Build number of this Stock Firmware is ALE-L21C185B598/599 which comes for Europe Region with B598/599 OTA firmware image. Flash it on your phone to enjoy the latest taste of Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
What Is In Android 6.0 Marshmallow And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 6.0 Marshmallow has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 6.0 Marshmallow update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 6.0 Marshmallow comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- Follow this to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- Guide Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei P8 Lite
- Model No : ALE-L21
- Android OS : 6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI Version : 4.0
- Variant : Dual Sim / Single Sim
- Firmware : B598/599
- Build Number : ALE-L21C432B598 (Europe)/ ALE-L21C432599 (Europe)/ ALE-L21C464B599 (Turkey)
- Region : Europe
- Status : Official
- Type : Full firmware image
- Size : 1.6 GB
- This Update is only for Huawei P8 Lite users.
- This ROM is an experimental release, It may contain Bugs.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed.