Back 4 Blood is all set to get into the Open Beta stage on 12th August 2021 that will run up to 16th August 2021 after the initial beta release. Developers are trying really hard to get fixed most of the server-related bugs or errors and other issues too. The stable version will gonna release on 12th October 2021. But some of the pre-purchased players are experiencing issues with the Back 4 Blood Twitch Drop No Code Error.
Now, if you’re also facing the same issue and want to quickly resolve it, then make sure to follow this troubleshooting guide completely. Here we’ve managed to provide with you some of the possible workarounds that should work for you. Well, Twitch drop is one of the easiest methods of getting into the early access of Back 4 Blood beta right now. But multiple reports are coming out that no code error is ruining all the fun.
How to Fix Back 4 Blood Twitch Drop No Code Error
By watching the live stream of the gameplay on Twitch for an hour or so, all the interested players will get a code to join into the early access mode quite easily. However, several players are reporting that no code error literally appears every time they try claiming the access. It’s quite frustrating and needs to be fixed manually.
- Make sure to check whether the Back 4 Blood game is connected to the valid Twitch account or not before claiming.
- Additionally, try using the valid Warner Bros. Games Account on the Back 4 Blood official website. [Participants must be 13 years old or above]
- Try connecting your Twitch account to your Warner Bros. Games account properly by signing into the Profile > Go to ‘Account Settings’ > Select ‘Connect’. This will complete the account linking process and the ‘no code’ error should be fixed.
- We’ll also recommend you to wait for around 20 minutes after completing the Twitch Drop criteria and then try again. Head over to the Twitch Drops homepage to claim your drop. [Don’t be in a hurry as the chances are high that servers become unresponsive due to the overwhelming number of active players in the rush hours]
- However, if nothing works for you, try disconnecting your Twitch account from the Warner Bros. Account and then reconnect again.
- Finally, you should contact and report to Warner Bros. Account Support for a quicker resolution.
It’s worth recommending to have some patience and wait for the problem to be fixed if there is something causing it at the server end.
That’s it, guys. We hope this guide was helpful to you. Feel free to ask in the comment below for additional queries.