Animal Crossing: New Horizons comes with a lot of opportunities and activities that players can mess within the game. Bells are an important aspect of this game and it plays a fairly important role in it. This is where Bell Vouchers come into the scene, making things pretty much easier for the players. If you’ve got some extra Nook Miles in your pocket, you can easily make some extra bells with it.
What we’re talking about is Bell Vouchers. Bell Vouchers act as an exchanging element in the game, with which you can trade in some handful amount of bells. Today in this guide, we’ll be walking you through the precise steps that are required to find Bell Vouchers, as well as use them to redeem bells. So without any further ado, let’s see how to find and use Bell Vouchers in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
How to Find and Use Bell Vouchers in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
1. Finding Bell Vouchers
- Go to Nook Stop
- Choose the Redeem Nook Miles option
- Purchase the Bell Voucher that goes for 500 Nook Miles
Before you go about purchasing the Bell Vouchers, remember that you need to have your Resident Service upgraded from a tent to a full building. Also, keep a note of the fact that you can only purchase 1 Bell Voucher at a time.
2. Using/Redeeming Bell Vouchers
- Take the Bell Vouchers to Nook’s Cranny
- Interact with either Timmy or Tommy
- Then, when they ask you what you need today, choose the I want to sell option
- Next, choose the Bell Voucher from your inventory
- You can redeem 1 Bell Voucher for 3,000 bells only. So when they make you an offer for exchanging it for 3,000 bells, agree and sell it to redeem the Bell Voucher
- How to Increase Friendship in Animal Crossing New Horizons
- How to Check All Collected Fossils in Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Making a Rock Garden in Animal Crossing New Horizons
- How to Get All Lighthouse Colors in Animal Crossing New Horizons
- How to Get a Giant Trevally in Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Catching Stringfish in Animal Crossing New Horizons
Summing up our guide, players are able to purchase Bell Vouchers from the Nook Stop machine for 500 Nook Miles. However, you will need to upgrade Resident Service from a tent to a full building to do so. After purchasing the Bell Voucher, you can take it to Nook’s Cranny and exchange it there for 3,000 bells for 1 Bell Voucher. That said, we hope reading the guide above has brought some valuable information and help to you. Please let us know by commenting down below if you have any further queries regarding the same.