Call of Duty: Warzone is a free-to-play battle royale video game released on March 10, 2020, for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. Starting the game, you enter into a bloody battlefield, where you’ll scavenge for weapons and tools, struggle and fight to be the last man standing. Just like any other battle royale games in the market, COD: Warzone is the latest addition and certainly qualifies as a worthy competitor to the ever trending likes of PUBG and Fortnite.
It is a much-awaited topic for a lot of players that are confused about how good the best guns are, or even which all are the best ones to fight with. The Call of Duty: Warzone has over 30 different choices of guns, each being a masterpiece of its own, some being the best ones to fight with, some not even worth carrying around. This is why we break down the best list of guns into different tiers for you to choose from. So before we divert much, let’s look at the best guns to loot in Call of Duty: Warzone
Best Guns to Loot in Call of Duty: Warzone
Tier 1 Guns
- MP7: The MP7 is one of the most common guns in the game. Game developers consider this piece of destruction as the basic everyone needs, hence you will find it on almost every inch of the map. You’ll find it in the early stages of the battle, and most probably, it will be the one that you’ll start off the game with. It’s a gun that you can switch to instantly at times of close encounters, with a large magazine size, and a decent rate of fire.
- MP5: The MP5 is pretty much similar to the MP7, but deals more damage per second, however, with higher recoil. Just like the MP7, this is also the kind that can be switched to in instances of close encounters.
- PKM: Capable of holding up to a whopping number of 200 ammo in a single magazine, this is one restless piece of cavalry! The weapon does its decent job for long-range encounters. However, you might wanna pass on this one if you like moving across the map instantly. Unlike the previous two guns, PKM can be pretty bad when it comes to mobility, making you slow when moving with it, and might get on your nerves when you try switching it in close encounters.
- M4A1: If we take M4A1 into account, this one would be a total all-rounder. This one’s got a decent bit of everything – decent mobility, decent damage, decent magazine, decent range, and average recoil. The M4A1 always makes into the top guns list of any game, whatsoever.
Tier 2 Guns
- PP19 Bizon: This submachine gun hosts exactly 64 ammo in a magazine in its initial stage, that is just as you pick it up from the battlefield. Furthermore, a lot of the blueprints you’ll find on the ground like Nursing Death will have silencers on them. The PP19 Bizon is an ideal pickup for close- to mid-range encounters, showcasing a pretty good damage rate.
- R9-0 Shotgun: Although the R9-0 doesn’t have the absolute range as the 725, the R9-0, on most levels, is a complete monster! Even if we look at the reviews, this is the most favorite shotgun for the majority of players. Two shots come out of it real quick can follow up far more quickly than the 725. You can literally get two-shot kills on enemies with full armor, although we won’t recommend it for much of the long or medium range encounters.
- AK47: AK might be the most powerful assault rifle but its messy recoil is a major drawback. It’s rarer than standard SMGs and Assault Rifles and deals much bigger damage at all ranges. It is worth keeping one if you find it, provided that you have the ability to control really bad recoil.
- FR 5.56: Sure, burst guns are pretty annoying. The FR 5.56 is actually a decent choice though – if you can hit all 3 burst shots, this weapon can deal over 100 damage per burst, with even more if you succeed on headshots.
Tier 3 Guns
- P90: The compact submachine gun, P90, can be the magic in close to mid-range encounters. It hosts exactly 60 bullets in a magazine just initially as you pick it up from the battlefield. It comes with a pretty darn rate- of fire, one of the fastest there exists.
- Model 680: This pump-action shotgun is fine for the early game, but you’ll eventually have to upgrade as you progress through the game. Because unless you’re extremely accurate and hit all your pellets at the foe, the Model 680 will not one-shot reliably. The follow-up shot comes out slower than all other shotguns too.
- FN SCAR 17: The FN SCAR 17 is another kind of the most common gun in the game. Just like the MP7 we talked about earlier in our guide, game developers consider this piece of destruction as the basic everyone needs, hence it is bloody everywhere on the freaking battlefield! You’ll find it in the early stages of the battle, and most probably, it will be the one that you’ll start off the game with. However, the fact that it has 20 bullets in each magazine is eye-popping but it certainly does host a good, powerful strike.
Tier 4 Guns
- MG34: If you have a priority of damage and this priority is bigger than anything else, go for MG34 blindly. This machine gun deals a hell lot of damage but if you’re gonna carry this monster, that means you’re gonna have lug around till the end.
Summing up our guide, there are 12 different guns from Warzone that makes it into this list. Breaking off the list from SMGs, the list carries down all the way to machine guns. However, it is unlikely that we include any sniper rifles as none of them seem to do well to be on this list. Based on careful evaluation and comparison, sadly we did not find any sniper rifles that are worth mentioning. But apart from that, the guns in this list are proven to do a pretty decent job when it comes to short and long-range, and rarely one or two of them do well in long-ranges as well.
I hope this article was helpful to find out the best Guns to loot in Call of Duty: Warzone. If you have any queries or comments, please leave a comment below. Likewise, check out our iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, Games Guide, and Android Tips and Tricks for more such tips and tricks.
- How to Fix Call of Duty Warzone Error Code 263234?
- How to Win or Survive in The Call of Duty Warzone?
- How to Fix Call of Duty Warzone Game Crash Dev Error 6036
- Find out Call of Duty Warzone bugs and fixes
- Call of Duty Warzone Exploit: No Kill If Player Leaves Before They are Actually Dead
- Best Loadout for FAL in Call of Duty Warzone
- Best Loadout for AK-47 in Call of Duty Warzone
- Best Loadout for M4A1 in Call of Duty Warzone
- Best Loadout for MP7 and M13 in Call of Duty Warzone
- How to Disable Crossplay on Call of Duty: Warzone