The LEAGOO KIICAA MIX has gained public attention in recent days, as this is a pretty impressive bezel-less smartphone with a dual camera, for which the company claims that the display occupies 90% of the façade, while generally offers very interesting technical features a very low price. Here are the detailed Leagoo Kiicaa Mix Specifications.
The Leagoo branded this latest bezel-less smartphone with 5.5-inch Sharp Full HD display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 protected by Gorilla Glass 4. It is powered by 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750T clubbed by 3GB RAM and 32GB of inbuilt storage. It has an expandable storage with up to 256 GB via microSD card.
The smartphone comes with an impressive dual camera attached to the back with 13MP + 2MP OmniVision camera. On the front, it has 13MP for selfie shot. Check out the other connectivity from the below LEAGOO KIICAA MIX Specifications.
The LEAGOO has been going on for several days promotions offering 999 coupons $ 30 through the official website in which you can "take" at just $109.99 stating the coupon GBLKMIX the fund and will hold the draw on August 15 and a winner will receive it for free. You can now take the Pre-Order from Gearbest at a price of $139.99. (as long / Pieces applicable).
LEAGOO KIICAA MIX Specifications
- Display bezel-less 5.5 "Sharp Full HD (1920 x 1080, 400nits brightness of 90% of the face) coated Gorilla Glass 4
- Processor 64bit octa-core MediaTek MT6750T 1.5GHz
- Memory 3GB RAM
- Storage 32GB
- Dual camera 13MP + 2MP OmniVision
- Front camera 13MP
- Dual Sim
- Fingerprint sensor on the front panel (unlock at 0.1sec)
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, 4G LTE Cat 6
- Operating system Android 7.0 Nougat
- Battery 3000mAh (LG) charger with 5V / 2A
- USB Type-C connector (for headphones)