Although the launch of Biomutant was smooth enough, the first impression of this title wasn’t that good in some aspects. Most importantly the lengthy tutorial process is one of the negative parts of the Biomutant game. Luckily, once you’re in the gameplay, you’ll be able to freely roam around the world, doing quick missions, etc becomes very much appreciated. Here we’ve shared the steps on Biomutant How to Disable Motion Blur issue.
There are two most irritating things that most Biomutant players are facing such as the motion blur issue in the gameplay and the narrator is so yapping every time. Most players don’t like it for a reason. But there is a good thing that you can easily fix the motion blur on your PC by installing an edited file.
Biomutant: How to Disable Motion Blur
Motion Blur can be only disabled on PC because there is no possible way to do it on consoles right now. Even if you’re a PC user, there is no one-click option to turn it off. You’ll need to perform a tweak in the game file to do so.
- First of all, go to the Biomutant installation folder on your PC. The location should be like:
- Now, open the Engine.ini file with the Notepad application.
- Make sure to click on the top of the file to edit it and add the following line:
- Finally, press Ctrl + S keys to save the file > Close the Engine.ini file.
- You’re done. Now, you can launch Biomutant, and check for the Motion Blur issue.
The motion blur will be completely turned off in the game and it’ll look much easier to see on the screen than before.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For additional queries, let us know in the comment below.