Today we have the latest stock ROM flash file for the Blackview BV5500 Plus based on Android 10.0 powered by Mediatek processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called SP Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issue, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file.
Table of Contents
Blackview BV5500 Plus Specs Overview
Blackview launched a replacement rugged smartphone – BV5500 Plus offering a 5.5-inch HD+ display with 1440 x 720 pixels resolution. It comes powered with MediaTek MT 6729 Processor, 3GB RAM, and 32GB internal storage. On the rear, there’s an 8-megapixel dual camera for high-quality photos.
In terms of design, Blackview BV5500 Plus brings a gorgeous black shark design on the rear side with signature and stripes. the gorgeous and stealthy device measures 152.2 x 75.5 x 14 mm and weighs 225 grams. Unlike the opposite smartphone, Blackview BV55000 Plus is slimmer and provides a far better grip than the opposite rugged smartphones.
The 5.5-inch HD+ IPS full screen stimulates the senses across all your everyday mobile phone experiences. Show more content during games and videos, while still maintain a small and light size. Also, with an 18:9 aspect ratio, the BV5500 Plus gives you an all-round superior view.
In terms of Optics, It packs with a dual rear camera setup featuring both 8 MP Sony IMX138 camera sensor. The dual rear cameras bring an excellent portrait experience to everyone. With BV5500 Plus, no longer do you need that other camera. And a single 5MP selfie camera, the high-resolution SMP front me The high resolution 5MP front camera means every selfie you take will look stunning. It delivers vibrant, sharp, dazzling images, day or night.
It can easily sustain shock, dust, and rain and maybe the simplest companion within the outdoors or while partaking in any sports. The smartphone is IP68/IP69K certified and may sustain in 1.5m water depth for half an hour. Its shockproof design with MIL-STD-810G certification can protect the device from usual drops. The smartphone is perfectly built for users working in manufacturing, farming, industrial, hazardous industries, and maybe a perfect companion within the outdoor environments.
It is equipped with a 4400mAh battery, BV5500 Plus can easily last up to one and a half days. Interestingly, the BV5500 Plus boot Android 10.0 out of the box, comes with supports for dual Nano-SIM cards with the 4G LTE network.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Blackview BV5500 Plus. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Blackview BV5500 Plus Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Blackview BV5500 Plus
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Blackview BV5500 Plus
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Blackview BV5500 Plus
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Blackview BV5500 Plus
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Blackview BV5500 Plus back to Factory State
- Device Name: Blackview BV5500 Plus
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: Mediatek MT6739
- Android Version: Android 10.0
How to Install Blackview BV5500 Plus Flash File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Blackview BV5500 Plus, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Blackview BV5500 Plus
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Blackview USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: BV5500Plus_S1_200807
File Size: 1.36 GB
Android Version: 10.0
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tool on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the sMeizuter text file in the sMeizuter-loading section.
- You will find the sMeizuter text file inside the ROM package for most cases, if not, you can create a sMeizuter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Blackview BV5500 Plus, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Blackview BV5500 Plus
Follow our full-depth video guide below:
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Blackview BV5500 Plus device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.