Bleeding Edge is witnessing a good response from the gaming community. While some users have been enjoying the game a lot, a number of them are having trouble connecting to a game. Many users tried reinstalling the game or restarting their device to get rid of this issue but to no avail. If you are one of the players who are not able to connect to a game in Bleeding Edge, here are some of the fixes you can try to get rid of the issue.
Bleeding Edge: Not Able To Connect To My Game, How to Fix?
Solution 1:- Disable VPN and Check your Internet Speed
VPN can cause a number of issues connecting to the game servers. That’s why it is recommended that your turn off your VPN before trying to connect to a game. Moreover, connecting to a match via a VPN can increase your dramatically. If your ping is too high, you will obviously not get into a match when you want to. Apart from that, while using a VPN, your internet speed slows down. For online gaming, it is required to have a minimum speed to be able to play games seamlessly. You should check your internet speed to see if it meets the requirements. Here are the minimum internet speed requirements for the game.
- Download speed:3 megabits per second
- Upload speed:5 megabits per second
- Ping:less than 150 milliseconds
Solution 2:- Disable Antivirus Software if any
Your firewall may block your game from communicating with online servers. This can cause issues while playing online. To make sure you have a seamless experience, you must disable your anti-virus software. First up, you should try pausing real-time protection on your antivirus software and see if it works. If it doesn’t, try disabling your antivirus software completely. If that doesn’t do the trick as well, uninstalling your antivirus software is the last resort.
For Xbox One:-
If you are using a wireless connection, try shifting to an Ethernet connection. To check if your multiplayer connection is running properly on your Xbox console, follow the following steps.
- Press the Xbox button on the controller to open the guide.
- Open Settings.
- Select All Settings.
- Click on Network.
- Navigate Network settings. If your network is having any outages it will show up here.
- On the right side of the Network settings screen, select the Test multiplayer connection.
If it is working fine, then you should try checking your NAT type. To check your NAT type, follow the following steps.
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
- Scroll to the System area in the guide.
- Select Settings.
- Choose Network.
- Click on Network Settings.
- Finally, click on Test NAT Type
If your NAT type is not Open, here is how to make your NAT type open.
- Go to your router’s login page. This is usually 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1. However, this can vary depending on the router model. Open your router’s user guide to know the url of the login page.
- Use the credentials given in your router’s guide in the login page. The default username is usually admin and the password is password or admin. However, this can be different as well depending on the router model.
- Go to the UPnP tab of your router.
- Enable UPnP
- Save the settings and reboot your router.