Google just launched their latest smartphones i.e. Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL. It is true that they are getting a lot of popularity and just like the previous devices of Google, both Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL would be best in every aspect as per the information we collected so far. In this post, we will let you know how to boot your Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL into safe mode. A simple guide in this matter is spotlighted in this post below.
Basically, Android Safe Mode is capable to address a very large number of issues very simply. Some of them include bugs and frequent hangs, overheating issues, slow performance, battery issues and some minor hardware issues. Thus it is necessary for you to know how to enter the Safe Mode on Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL. There is nothing wrong to say that Android is a very arduous OS. The apps we use to play a significant role in making the things easier for us when it comes to using our smartphone. Many apps often run in the background and put an extra burden on CPU. This often cut down the performance of devices.
How to Boot the Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL into Safe Mode
Although the latest Android versions will be overcoming this issue up to a few extents, it’s necessary to make your device run best under all the circumstances. One of the best ways for this is to enable the Safe Mode. It cut down a lot of issues that you are currently experiencing with your Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL. Follow the instruction below to Boot the Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL into Safe Mode:
When your device is turned on:
- Press and hold your device’s Power button.
- On your screen, touch and hold Power off .
- Your device starts in safe mode. You’ll see “Safe mode” at the bottom of your scree
When your device is off;
- Press your device’s Power button.
- After the Google logo shows on your screen, when the animation starts, press and hold your device’s Volume down button. Keep holding it until the animation ends and your device starts in safe mode.
- You’ll see “Safe mode” at the bottom of your screen.
How to Exit safe mode on Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL
To leave safe mode and return to normal mode, restart your device.
- Press and hold the Power button for a few seconds.
- On your screen, tap Restart. If you don’t see “Restart,” continue holding the Power button for about 30 seconds, until your device restarts
You will see the Safe Mode watermark at the bottom of your device. Basically, this is to remind you all the time that your Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL is running into same. It must be noted that most of the issues occur when you install third-party apps in the Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL. Therefore it’s necessary to disable the option before you proceed with this guide. Disabling the same one by one consumes a lot of time and thus booting into the Safe Mode is a better option. There is no need for you to worry about the loss of your data.
I hope this guide was helpful to Boot the Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL into Safe Mode. Any further queries or questions or suggestions would be welcomed in the comment section below.
- Most common problems of Google Pixel 2/XL and Their solution and bug fixes
- How to Root TWRP Recovery on Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL
- List Of Best Custom ROM For Google Pixel 2/Pixel 2 XL
- Google Pixel 2 XL Stock Firmware Collections
Source: Google Support