Flipkart introduced the latest smartphone in India called Billion Capture+. The device brings decent specs at a reasonable price. If you are here, then you probably may be wondering how to Enter Recovery Mode on Billion Capture+. The smartphone was launched in November 2017. It came out of the box with Android 7.1 Nougat and packed powerful specs under the hood.
Talking about the specs, Billion Capture+ features a 5.5-inch display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by 2 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 clubbed by 4GB RAM. It has 64GB of Internal storage and can even expand the expandable memory up to 128GB. Billion Capture+ Sports a 13 MP + 13MP rear dual camera at the rear and 8MP camera at the front for selfie shoot. The fingerprint is mounted in the rear. It has a 3500 mAh non-removable battery.
- How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery for Billion Capture+
- Common Billion Capture+ Problems and Solutions- WiFi, Bluetooth, Camera, SD, Sim, and More
- How to Root Billion Capture+ without PC Computer in a minute
In this guide, we will help you to Install Custom ROM, Mods and even customize your Billion Capture+. Well, before starting let me make things more clear to you. Recovery Mode is the core center where you can customize your phone, install new Custom OS, Installing Kernel and mods etc. Use the following guide to find out how exactly you can access the built-in recovery mode on Billion Capture+. The recovery mode is built-in to all Android devices. Whereas if you have TWRP Recovery on Billion Capture+, you can access the same TWRP Recovery mode using this guide below.
Recovery mode on Billion Capture+ will also allow you to take a complete backup of any OS running on your phone (both custom ROM and Stock ROM). You can even enter recovery mode on Billion Capture+ to perform the factory reset, restore the backup or even root your device, this is where you go.
Billion Capture+ is an amazing device but like other Android gadgets, it can also face issues due to bugs and other similar issues. Recovery mode can simply be enabled if you follow the guidelines from a command line or by a simple combination of key presses. In the Recovery mode, you will find several tools that are useful in repairing your Billion Capture+ easily. Thanks to the open source nature of Android that enable users to perform this task.
Steps to Enter Recovery Mode on Billion Capture+
Open Recovery Mode by Hardware Key
- First of all, turn off your Billion Capture+ simply.
- Once off, press the power and volume down button together for some time.
- This will turn the device on and you need to hold both the buttons till the Billion Capture+ logo disappears.
- After this, simply wait for the time till your device boots into the recovery mode.
Advanced User – Enter Recovery Mode using ADB Fastboot Method
- First of all, Install ADB and Fastboot driver on your PC.
- Now enable the Developer Option: To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“.
- Go back to Settings -> Developer Option and Enable USB Debugging.
- Now open the ADB and Fastboot folder on your PC, and press SHIFT KEY and Right Mouse to open the command window.
- Now type the command given below, to enter into recovery on Billion Capture+.
adb reboot recovery
- That’s it! Your phone will boot into recovery.
It must be kept in mind that the process of booting a smartphone into Recovery Mode is almost similar in every Android device. In case you press a wrong button or feel you did something wrong, you are free to press the capacitive button which is next to the home button on your device. Actually, this will take you to the precedent menu. Sometimes users select the wrong language by mistake and face issues. Thus we found it worth mentioning here.