Razer Phone sets a new bar for mobile performance (and game responsiveness) with its 120Hz screen and loudspeakers. With its gorgeous display and great audio, the Razer Phone is a phone that puts gaming at the forefront and does it well. If you are here, then you probably may be wondering how to Enter Recovery Mode on Razer Phone. The smartphone was launched in November 2017. The device came out of the box with Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
Talking about the specifications, Razer Phone features a 5.7-inches IGZO IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor coupled with 8GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory and can be expanded via microSD Card. The camera on the Razer Phone comes with Dual 12MP Rear Camera and 5MP front shooting camera. Razer Phone runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box with a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. It also has a Fingerprint sensor on the side.
- Razer Phone Stock Firmware Collections
- How to Unlock Bootloader on Razer Phone
- How To Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For Razer Phone (cheryl)
In this guide, we will help you to Install Custom ROM, Mods and even customize your Razer Phone. Well, before starting let me make things more clear to you. Recovery Mode is the core center where you can customize your phone, install new Custom OS, Installing Kernel and mods etc. Use the following guide to find out how exactly you can access the built-in recovery mode on Razer Phone. The recovery mode is built-in to all Android devices. Whereas if you have TWRP Recovery on Razer Phone, you can access the same TWRP Recovery mode using this guide below.
Recovery mode on Razer Phone will also allow you to take a complete backup of any OS running on your phone (both custom ROM and Stock ROM). You can even enter recovery mode on Razer Phone to perform the factory reset, restore the backup or even root your device, this is where you go.
Razer Phone is an amazing device but like other Android gadgets, it can also face issues due to bugs and other similar issues. Recovery mode can simply be enabled if you follow the guidelines from a command line or by a simple combination of key presses. In the Recovery mode, you will find several tools that are useful in repairing your Razer Phone easily. Thanks to the open source nature of Android that enable users to perform this task.
Steps to Enter Recovery Mode on Razer Phone
Open Recovery Mode by Hardware Key
- First of all, turn off your Razer Phone simply.
- Once off, press the power and volume down button together for some time.
- This will turn the device on and you need to hold both the buttons till the Razer Phone logo disappears.
- After this, simply wait for the time till your device boots into the recovery mode.
Advanced User – Enter Recovery Mode using ADB Fastboot Method
- First of all, Install ADB and Fastboot driver on your PC.
- Now enable the Developer Option: To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“.
- Go back to Settings -> Developer Option and Enable USB Debugging.
- Now open the ADB and Fastboot folder on your PC, and press SHIFT KEY and Right Mouse to open the command window.
- Now type the command given below, to enter into recovery on Razer Phone.
adb reboot recovery
- That’s it! Your phone will boot into recovery.
It must be kept in mind that the process of booting a smartphone into Recovery Mode is almost similar in every Android device. In case you press a wrong button or feel you did something wrong, you are free to press the capacitive button which is next to the home button on your device. Actually, this will take you to the precedent menu. Sometimes users select the wrong language by mistake and face issues. Thus we found it worth mentioning here.