This extract gives you an overview of what is safe mode and how can you access it. Safe Mode is a different partition or booting process where the phone re-boots in safe mode. It’s a special mode where the apps and other services ran by the phone can be diagnosed. There is a simple way to boot into safe mode for the diagnostic purpose of any problem with the device. It restricts the usages of third-party apps, several drivers and external peripherals. This results in limited resources being used and also gives a hint whether which app or driver is problematic.
Safe Mode can be accessed using a special combination of buttons on your Moto X4. It enables you or the concerned person to diagnose the problem/performance of the phone and make necessary changes for it to run smoothly and without any fuss. This diagnostic mode changes the behavior of the phone where the users can launch individual apps to find out the potential culprit causing problems and rectify the same.
How To Boot Into Safe Mode On Moto X4?
This is a simple approach to enable the safe mode in your Moto X4, however, the method could be different from model-to-model.
- Press the Power Key to switch off the phone.
- Now, touch the power off button and hold it until a dialog box prompting the user to boot into the safe mode appears.
- Simply click on ‘OK’ button prompted on the screen.
- Once you enable the safe mode, the phone continues to work in the same mode until it is not disabled. You can spot if the phone is in this mode or not by checking the left bottom side of the screen for the word ‘Safe Mode’.
- There are a plethora of features available for diagnostic purposes.
- Once you have done tweaking the various device and apps, press the power button to switch off the phone.
- Then, continue booting into the standard mode by pressing the power button again after few seconds.
- Apps belonging to categories antivirus, launchers, task killers, etc are more prone to errors and must be rectified first.
- How To Use Two App At Once Using Moto X4?
- How To Enable NFC In Moto X4?
- Top 10 Moto X4 Oreo Common Problems and Solutions
- How to Enable Developer Option on Moto X4?
- How To Boot Into Recovery On Moto X4?
Visit GetDroidTips For More Android & Smartphone Related Updates.