Here we will guide on how to boot into safe mode on Asus Zenfone 5 Lite. If your device is crashing, freezing, overheating, or is slow to respond, it could be caused by an app you’ve installed. You can boot your Asus Zenfone 5 Lite into Safe mode, which only loads the pre-installed apps, to check whether the problem still occurs.
Before we discuss how to enter recovery mode on Asus Zenfone 5 Lite, let us know about the specs of the device. Asus Zenfone 5 Lite features a 6.0-inch display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. Asus Zenfone 5 Lite (ZC600KL) is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor and clubbed with 3/4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32/64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 400GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Asus Zenfone 5 Lite (ZC600KL) packs a Dual 16-MP primary camera on the rear and a Dual 20-MP front shooter for selfies. The Asus Zenfone 5 Lite (ZC600KL) runs Android 7.0 and is powered by a 3300mAh.
Steps to Boot into Safe Mode on Asus Zenfone 5 Lite
- Turn off your device
- Wait for a couple of minutes
- Press the power button for a few seconds
- When you see the screen with Asus logo, press and hold the Volume down button until the lock/home appears.
- You will see the safe mode label to confirm that your phone has booted successfully to safe mode.
How to Exit Safe Mode on Asus Zenfone 5 Lite
- Simply reboot your phone to exit Safe mode.