Today we will guide you on how to boot Ulefone Armor 2 into Safe Mode. It is very important to boot your mobile phone to Safe Mode if you want to run the system apps on your device. Booting to Safe Mode will also help to troubleshoot all the issues. Today let us learn how to boot Ulefone Armor 2 into Safe Mode.
Safe Mode is a Mode in which the device will only have services working and default apps. When the user boots the mobile phone device to Safe Mode, all the third-party apps and the services will be disabled. This is the best way to troubleshoot and use safe mode as you can easily identify the problems and issues caused by all the third-party services or apps. In this case, you can simply perform a hard reset or remove the app to solve the issues.
Steps to Boot Ulefone Armor 2 into Safe Mode
- Press and hold the Power button for a couple of seconds and turn off the device
- Now hold volume up and Power keys simultaneously for a while
- Release all the keys when you see Boot Mode and Ulefone logo
- Well done! Now the boot mode will be available on your smartphone
- Now scroll down by using Volume up and accept the same with Volume Down
- To exit, simply restart your device and you are done!
This is how the user can boot into safe mode on Ulefone Armor 2. I hope the above steps have helped you in understanding the step of the process. In case, the user is facing any difficulty in any step, let us know in the below comment section and we are happy to help you out.
Ulefone Armor 2 Specifications
While talking about the specifications, this phone features 5.0” (12.7 cm) display that has a full HD screen resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. The phone runs on Android v7.0 (Nougat) operating system. This phone is powered by Octa-core processor and is also paired with 6 GB RAM. Ulefone Armor 2 has a fingerprint sensor and also has an option to expand the memory by 256 GB. The phone weighs 270 grams and is 14.5 mm slim.