Are you using the new Blackview BV5100 and BV5100 Pro as your daily driver and stuck in Google verification to unlock your device? If yes, then here we will share the guide on how to bypass the FRP lock on your Blackview BV5100 and BV5100 Pro. Well, the device comes out of the box with Android 10 and powered by MediaTek chipsets. As we all know that MediaTek processors are known for their great performance in a budget price tag.
- A Windows or Mac PC/Laptop and a USB Cable will require.
- The following file will only work on the Blackview BV5100 and BV5100 Pro. Don’t try it on other devices.
- SP Flash Tool – Download and install on your PC.
- Scatter File: Download Blackview BV5100 Firmware File | Blackview BV5100 Pro Firmware File
- Download MTK VCOM Drivers and install them on your computer.
- Download and install the Android USB Drivers on your PC.
- Charge phone battery up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a full backup of your device’s internal data before going to the next step.
After following all the pre-requirements mentioned above, now you can follow the flashing steps carefully:
Steps to ByPass FRP lock verification on Blackview BV5100 and BV5100 Pro
Method 1: Using SP Flash Tool
Follow these instructions carefully to remove FRP lock on Blackview BV5100 and BV5100 Pro MediaTek-powered device via SP Flash tool:
Follow This Tutorial
You can also take a look at our video guide to remove FRP lock on Blackview BV5100 and BV5100 Pro.
Method 2: Using Infinity CM2
Follow these instructions to bypass FRP lock on Blackview BV5100 and BV5100 Pro via Infinity CM2:
Method 3: Using Miracle Box Tool
Follow these instructions to bypass FRP lock on Blackview BV5100 and BV5100 Pro via Miracle Box Tool:
We hope that you’ve successfully bypassed the FRP Lock on your Blackview BV5100 and BV5100 Pro MediaTek running device. If you’ve any issues or queries regarding this, feel free to write them down in the comments below.