In this guide, we will show you how to bypass the FRP on the Cubot King Kong Mini 2 smartphone. As we know, the device came out of the box with Android 10.0 powered by the latest MediaTek Helio A22 (MT6761) chipset.
If you are someone who has lost the Google account information to access your device after a factory reset, then this guide is for you. FRP stands for Factory Reset Protection that protects your device and information, including screen locks and data encryptions. It is enabled automatically when you add the Google account on your device and will be disabled if the Google account is removed from the device prior to the Factory Data Reset.
- This guide works only on Cubot King Kong Mini 2. Don’t try it on other devices.
- You need a Windows PC or Laptop with a working USB cable.
- Download the SP Flash Tool for bypassing via 1st method.
- For Scatter File: Download Cubot King Kong Mini 2 Firmware Flash File
- Download MTK VCOM Drivers and install them on your computer.
- Download and install the Android USB Drivers on your PC.
- Make sure to charge your device to at least 60% before following this step.
- Take a full backup of your device’s internal data.
After following all the pre-requirements mentioned above, now you can follow the flashing steps carefully:
Steps to ByPass FRP lock verification on Cubot King Kong Mini 2
Method 1: Using SP Flash Tool
Follow these instructions carefully to remove the FRP lock on the Cubot King Kong Mini 2 MediaTek-powered device via the SP Flash tool.
You can watch our video guide to remove the FRP lock on Cubot King Kong Mini 2.
Method 2: Using Infinity CM2
Follow these instructions to bypass FRP lock on Cubot King Kong Mini 2 via Infinity CM2:
Method 3: Using Miracle Box Tool
Follow these instructions to bypass FRP lock on Cubot King Kong Mini 2 via Miracle Box Tool
We hope that you’ve successfully bypassed the FRP Lock on your Cubot King Kong Mini 2. If you’ve any issues or queries regarding this, feel free to write them down in the comments below.