Alright, so are you someone who has a Blackview R6. Well, Blackview might not be one of the most popular Smartphone brands out there. But they are indeed pretty decent Smartphone manufacturers. The is a no exception either. In fact, it is one of the best choices to go with. Anyways, it looks like that you were facing some issues like lags, hangs on your Android Device, and that’s the reason why you decided to go ahead with performing a Factory Data Reset on your Device. Here we decided to guide on how to bypass FRP lock or remove Google account on Blackview R6.
After doing a Factory Data Reset on your Android Device, you are unable to use it. This is because of the FRP or the Factory Reset Protection. Whenever you pick your device in order to use it, you get the following message alert on the screen: This device was reset, to continue to sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device”. So what to do in such a situation. Well, the solution is to ByPass FRP lock or Remove Google Account on Blackview R6 . Well, that’s what we would be covering today in this post. But before we do, let us take a look at What is FRP, should we?
What is FRP Lock?
FRP or the Factory Reset Protection is a security measure taken by the Google for all devices running on the Android Operating System. It was first introduced with the Android 5.1 Lollipop. This feature is activated you set up a Google Account on your Android device. Once activated, this will prevent the user from using the phone until the user enters the old Google Account Credentials.
And since you have a second hand Blackview R6, you don’t know the old Google Account Credentials. Or maybe, you have just forgotten your old Google Account Credentials. Whatever the case might be, the thing is that you want to bypass FRP lock on your Blackview R6 and you want to do it quick. Right? Well, let us take a look at the prerequisites to bypass FRP lock on your Blackview R6. Should we?
- Please note that this guide will only for the Blackview R6.
- You must have downloaded and installed SP Flash Tool on your PC.
- Scatter File: download Stock ROM for Blackview R6
- Don’t forget to Download VCOM Drivers and install them your PC.
- You would have to download and install the required Blackview USB drivers on your PC.
- Make sure that you have at least a 60% charge left on your Blackview R6.
- Once you have the above prerequisites, remove FRP lock on Blackview R6 using SP Flash tool: you can proceed with the instructions.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.