Alright, so it looks like that you have a Condor Plume L3 Smart and is unable to use the device because you are facing the FRP or Factory Reset Protection Lock. If that’s you, then you are on the right page. Today, in this post, we would be covering on the topic, How to ByPass FRP lock on Condor Plume L3 Smart.
The reason behind the FRP Lock can be that you forgot Google Account ID/ password (Gmail), or maybe you have purchased a second-hand Condor Plume L3 Smart. You are now seeing a message saying “This device was reset, to continue to sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device”, this means that the phone is being protected with an additional layer of security, FRP.
Let us now take a look at What FRP really is. Should we?
What is FRP
FRP stands for Factory Reset Protection. It is a new security feature which is activated when you set up a Google Account on your device. Once activated, it will prevent the usage of the device until you enter or login with the same old Google Account Credentials. This means that if you forgot Google Account ID/ password (Gmail), or you have purchased a second hand Condor Plume L3 Smart, then it is useless until you bypass the FRP.
Now, let us take a look at the tools required for bypassing FRP Lock. Should we?
- The following guide will only for the Condor Plume L3 Smart.
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed SP Flash Tool on your PC.
- Scatter File: download Stock ROM for Condor Plume L3 Smart
- Download VCOM Drivers and install them your PC.
- You would have to download and install the required Condor USB drivers on your PC.
- Make sure that you have at least a 60% charge left on your Condor Plume L3 Smart.
Once you have the above prerequisites, remove FRP lock on Condor Plume L3 Smart using SP Flash tool: you can proceed with the instructions.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.