Alright, so it looks like that you have a Leagoo XRover C and is unable to use the device because you are facing the FRP or Factory Reset Protection Lock. If that’s you, then you are on the right page. Today, in this post, we would be covering on the topic, How to ByPass FRP lock on Leagoo XRover C.
The reason behind the FRP Lock can be that you forgot Google Account ID/ password (Gmail), or maybe you have purchased a second-hand Leagoo XRover C. You are now seeing a message saying “This device was reset, to continue to sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device”, this means that the phone is being protected with an additional layer of security, FRP.
Let us now take a look at What FRP really is. Should we?
What is FRP
FRP stands for Factory Reset Protection. It is a new security feature which is activated when you set up a Google Account on your device. Once activated, it will prevent the usage of the device until you enter or login with the same old Google Account Credentials. This means that if you forgot Google Account ID/ password (Gmail), or you have purchased a second hand Leagoo XRover C, then it is useless until you bypass the FRP.
Now, let us take a look at the tools required for bypassing FRP Lock. Should we?
- The following guide will only for the Leagoo XRover C.
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed SP Flash Tool on your PC.
- Scatter File: download Stock ROM for Leagoo XRover C
- Download VCOM Drivers and install them your PC.
- You would have to download and install the required Leagoo USB drivers on your PC.
- Make sure that you have at least a 60% charge left on your Leagoo XRover C.
Once you have the above prerequisites, remove FRP lock on Leagoo XRover C using SP Flash tool: you can proceed with the instructions.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.