Are you using the new Prestigio Wize 1177 4G as your daily driver and stuck in Google verification to unlock your device? If yes, then here we will share the guide on how to bypass the FRP lock on your Prestigio Wize 1177 4G. Well, the device comes out of the box with Android 7.0 Nougat and powered by MediaTek chipsets. As we all know that MediaTek processors are known for their great performance in a budget price tag.
Table of Contents
Prestigio Wize 1177 4G: Device Overview
Prestigio Wize 1177 4G was announced in August 2018 which sports a 7-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels.
Prestigio Wize 1177 4G is powered by a ARM Cortex-A53, 1000 MHz, Cores: 4 with MediaTek MT8735M chipset coupled with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage. It also supports an external memory card. The device came out of the box with Android 7.0 Nougat and backed by a 2500 mAh battery (Non-removable).
As far as the camera concerned, the device has a single-camera setup with 2MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with an 0.31MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G, GPS, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, proximity sensor.
- A Windows or Mac PC/Laptop and a USB Cable will require.
- The following file will only work on the Prestigio Wize 1177 4G. Don’t try it on other devices.
- SP Flash Tool – Download and install on your PC.
- Scatter File: Download Stock Firmware of Prestigio Wize 1177 4G.
- Download MTK VCOM Drivers and install them on your computer.
- Download and install the Android USB Drivers on your PC.
- Charge phone battery up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a full backup of your device’s internal data before going to the next step.
After following all the pre-requirements mentioned above, now you can follow the flashing steps carefully:
Steps to ByPass FRP lock verification on Prestigio Wize 1177 4G
Method 1: Using SP Flash Tool
Follow these instructions carefully to remove FRP lock on Prestigio Wize 1177 4G MediaTek-powered device via SP Flash tool:
You can also take a look at our video guide to remove FRP lock on Prestigio Wize 1177 4G.Video Tutorial
Method 2: Using Infinity CM2
Follow these instructions to bypass FRP lock on Prestigio Wize 1177 4G via Infinity CM2:
Method 3: Using Miracle Box Tool
Follow these instructions to bypass FRP lock on Prestigio Wize 1177 4G via Miracle Box Tool:Follow This Tutorial
We hope that you’ve successfully bypassed the FRP Lock on your Prestigio Wize 1177 4G MediaTek running device. If you’ve any issues or queries regarding this, feel free to write down in the comments below.