In this guide, we will show you how to bypass the FRP on the Tecno Camon i Click IN6 smartphone. As we know, the device came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo powered by the latest MediaTek Helio P23 chipset.
Talking about the specifications, Tecno Camon i Click features a 6-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 720 Pixels. It is powered by a MediaTek MT6737 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 128GB via a microSD card. The camera on the Tecno Camon iClick comes with a 13MP rear camera with LED dual-tone flash and an 8MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 5,000mAh Lithium-Polymer battery. Tecno Camon iClick also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
If you are someone who has lost the Google account information to access your device after a factory reset, then this guide is for you. FRP stands for Factory Reset Protection that protects your device and information, including screen locks and data encryptions. It is enabled automatically when you add the Google account on your device and will be disabled if the Google account is removed from the device prior to the Factory Data Reset.
- This guide works only on Tecno Camon iClick IN6. Don’t try it on other devices.
- You need a Windows PC or Laptop with a working USB cable.
- Download the SP Flash Tool for bypassing via 1st method.
- For Scatter File: Download Tecno Camon iClick Firmware Flash File
- Download MTK VCOM Drivers and install them on your computer.
- Download and install the Android USB Drivers on your PC.
- Make sure to charge your device to at least 60% before following this step.
- Take a full backup of your device’s internal data.
After following all the pre-requirements mentioned above, now you can follow the flashing steps carefully:
Steps to ByPass FRP lock verification on Tecno Camon iClick
Method 1: Using SP Flash Tool
Follow these instructions carefully to remove the FRP lock on Tecno Camon iClick MediaTek-powered device via the SP Flash tool.
You can watch our video guide to remove the FRP lock on Tecno Camon iClick.
Method 2: Using Infinity CM2
Follow these instructions to bypass FRP lock on Tecno Camon iClick via Infinity CM2:
Method 3: Using Miracle Box Tool
Follow these instructions to bypass FRP lock on Tecno Camon iClick via Miracle Box Tool
We hope that you’ve successfully bypassed the FRP Lock on your Tecno Camon iClick IN6. If you’ve any issues or queries regarding this, feel free to write them down in the comments below.