Are you using the new Tecno Camon iSky 3 KB3 as your daily driver and stuck in Google verification to unlock your device? If yes, then here we will share the guide on how to bypass the FRP lock on your Tecno Camon iSky 3 KB3. Well, the device comes out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie and is powered by MediaTek chipsets. As we all know that MediaTek processors are known for their great performance in a budget price tag.
- A Windows or Mac PC/Laptop and a USB Cable will require.
- The following file will only work on the Tecno Camon iSky 3 KB3. Don’t try it on other devices.
- SP Flash Tool – Download and install on your PC.
- Scatter File: Download Stock Firmware of Tecno Camon iSky 3 KB3.
- Download MTK VCOM Drivers and install them on your computer.
- Download and install the Tecno USB Drivers on your PC.
- Charge phone battery up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a full backup of your device’s internal data before going to the next step.
After following all the pre-requirements mentioned above, now you can follow the flashing steps carefully:
Steps to ByPass FRP lock verification on Tecno Camon iSky 3
Follow these instructions carefully to remove FRP lock on Tecno Camon iSky 3 MediaTek-powered device via SP Flash tool:
Guide to Bypass FRP Lock on a MediaTek Device using SP Flash Tool
You can also take a look at our video guide to remove FRP lock on Tecno Camon iSky 3.
We hope that you’ve successfully bypassed the FRP Lock on your Tecno Camon iSky 3 KB3 MediaTek running device. If you’ve any issues or queries regarding this, feel free to write them down in the comments below.