Are you using the new Ulefone Note 8 and 8P as your daily driver and stuck in Google verification to unlock your device? If yes, then here we will share the guide on how to bypass the FRP lock on your Ulefone Note 8 and 8P.
Ulefone Note 8 and 8P came out of the box with the Android 10 Go edition powered by Mediatek MT6580 (Note 8) / MT6737 (8P). The device features a 5.5 IPS LCD display with dual sim support, 2GB RAM, and 16GB internal storage. It has a dual-camera setup in the rear and a single 2 MP camera at the front for selfies.
- A Windows or Mac PC/Laptop and a USB Cable will require.
- The following file will only work on the Ulefone Note 8 and 8P. Don’t try it on other devices.
- SP Flash Tool – Download and install on your PC.
- Scatter File: Download Ulefone Note 8 Firmware File | Ulefone Note 8P Firmware File
- Download MTK VCOM Drivers and install them on your computer.
- Download and install the Android USB Drivers on your PC.
- Charge phone battery up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a full backup of your device’s internal data before going to the next step.
After following all the pre-requirements mentioned above, now you can follow the flashing steps carefully:
Steps to ByPass FRP lock verification on Ulefone Note 8 and 8P
Method 1: Using SP Flash Tool
Follow these instructions carefully to remove FRP lock on Ulefone Note 8 and 8P MediaTek-powered device via SP Flash tool:
You can also take a look at our video guide to remove FRP lock on Ulefone Note 8 and 8P.
Method 2: Using Infinity CM2
Follow these instructions to bypass FRP lock on Ulefone Note 8 and 8P via Infinity CM2:
Method 3: Using Miracle Box Tool
Follow these instructions to bypass FRP lock on Ulefone Note 8 and 8P via Miracle Box Tool:Follow This Tutorial
We hope that you’ve successfully bypassed the FRP Lock on your Ulefone Note 8 and 8P MediaTek running device. If you’ve any issues or queries regarding this, feel free to write them down in the comments below.