Are you using the new Walton Primo HM5 as your daily driver and stuck in Google verification to unlock your device? If yes, then here we will share the guide on how to bypass the FRP lock on your Walton Primo HM5. Well, the device comes out of the box with Android 10.0 and powered by MediaTek chipsets. As we all know that MediaTek processors are known for its great performance in a budget price tag.
- A Windows or Mac PC/Laptop and a USB Cable will require.
- The following file will only work on the Walton Primo HM5. Don’t try it on other devices.
- SP Flash Tool – Download and install on your PC.
- Scatter File: Download Stock Firmware of Walton Primo HM5.
- Download MTK VCOM Drivers and install it on your computer.
- Download and install the Android USB Drivers on your PC.
- Charge phone battery up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a full backup of your device’s internal data before going to the next step.
After following all the pre-requirements mentioned above, now you can follow the flashing steps carefully:
Steps to ByPass FRP lock verification on Walton Primo HM5
Follow these instructions carefully to remove FRP lock on Walton Primo HM5 MediaTek-powered device via SP Flash tool:
Guide to Bypass FRP Lock on a MediaTek Device using SP Flash Tool
You can also take a look at our video guide to remove FRP lock on Walton Primo HM5.
We hope that you’ve successfully bypassed the FRP Lock on your Walton Primo HM5 MediaTek running device. If you’ve any issues or queries regarding this, feel free to write down in the comments below.