If you’re using the WE A10 and for any reason, you have done a factory reset, you may find FRP Lock after booting your device. You really can’t your device until you sign in or remove the previously used Google ID. Now, in case you don’t know or can’t remember the login id and password, you should remove or bypass the lock manually. Here in this article, we will share with you the steps to Remove Google Account or ByPass FRP lock on the WE A10 device. Check out the full article.
The FRP Lock is that you forgot Google Account ID/ password (Gmail), or maybe you have purchased a second-hand WE A10. Now, you may see a message like “This device was reset, to continue to sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device”. This means that the phone is being protected with an additional layer of security, called FRP.
Now, let’s talk about FRP.
Table of Contents
What is FRP?
FRP means ‘Factory Reset Protection’. It’s a new security feature from Google which activates while you log in with Gmail on your device for the first time. Once it activated, it will prevent the usage of the device until you enter or log in with the same old Google Account Credentials. This helps to maintain the device security or privacy up to an extent. You can’t use WE A10 device, useless until you bypass the FRP lock.
Now, let us take a look at the tools required for bypassing FRP Lock.
- The guide will only work with the WE A10 model.
- Charge your WE A10 battery to at least 60%.
- Download the required tools and drivers, install it on your device
- To revert back: Instructions to install Stock ROM for WE A10
Once you have followed the requirements, you can move on to the steps to remove the FRP lock.
Instructions to ByPass FRP or Remove Google account on WE A10
First method: Using FRP Reset tool:
- First, download the required folder and move it to the desktop
- Now run the reset FRP exe file from the same folder
- Reboot your device to bootloader and hold down the Volume DOWN + POWER button
- while holding, connect your phone to PC using the USB cable
- Confirm by typing 2 and hit enter
- This will reset your FRP lock on your We A10 device.
Second method: Using NCK Pro Box Tool:
Follow these instructions to remove FRP lock on WE A10:
That’s it. This is how you can ByPass FRP lock or Remove Google Account on WE A10 device. We hope that you found this guide useful. If you’re facing any issues, feel free to write down in the comments below.