Are you using the new Vargo VX4 as your daily driver and stuck in Google verification to unlock your device? If yes, then here we will share the guide on how to bypass the FRP lock on your Vargo VX4. Well, the device comes out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo and powered by MediaTek chipsets. As we all know that MediaTek processors are known for its great performance in a budget price tag.
Before going to the flashing steps and requirements, let’s have a look at the FRP Lock details.
What is FRP Lock?
‘FRP’ known for the term “Factory Reset Protection”. It’s a security measure taken by Google for Android platforms and devices running on the Android 5.1 Lollipop or above version. This functionality gets activated once you sign in to a Google Account on your Android device. And once it is activated, it will prevent you from using the phone until you enter the previous Google Account Credentials. It will remain the same as well even after doing the factory data reset. So, if you have the previous account details then you’re good to go. Otherwise, you have to bypass the FRP lock via SP Flash Tool by tweaking some internal files.
Now, let us take a look at the prerequisites to remove the Google account or bypass the FRP lock on Vargo VX4. Should we?
- A Windows or Mac PC/Laptop and a USB Cable will require.
- The following file will only work on the Vargo VX4. Don’t try it on other devices.
- SP Flash Tool – Download and install on your PC.
- Scatter File: Download Stock Firmware of Vargo VX4.
- Download MTK VCOM Drivers and install it on your computer.
- Download and install the Android USB Drivers on your PC.
- Charge phone battery up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a full backup of your device’s internal data before going to the next step.
After following all the pre-requirements mentioned above, now you can follow the flashing steps carefully:
Steps to ByPass FRP lock verification on Vargo VX4
Follow these instructions carefully to remove FRP lock on Vargo VX4 MediaTek-powered device via SP Flash tool:
You can also take a look at our video guide to remove FRP lock on Vargo VX4.
We hope that you’ve successfully bypassed the FRP Lock on your Vargo VX4 MediaTek running device. If you’ve any issues or queries regarding this, feel free to write down in the comments below.