Today Samsung started rolling out the latest official firmware for Galaxy C5 Pro. The update has rolled out via OTA in China which receives the APK1 update. In this new update, Samsung has added Google Play Store and Google Mobile Services for C5 Pro in China. The Update comes with build number C5010ZCU0APK1 based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. The new Stock Android Marshmallow weighs about (Not Known) which comes with all Android Marshmallow features. Now you can enjoy Marshmallow on Galaxy C5 Pro by following the below step by step guide to flash Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Galaxy C5 Pro.
The Android Marshmallow update arrived for China with Latest March Security patch which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. We can expect Android Nougat soon for C5 Pro.
The latest OTA weighs about (Not Known) in size and update rolls out via OTA, which means you will get the notification on your phone anytime soon. You should be on Stock ROM running without any root or mods. If you didn’t receive any notification on your phone, you can wait for the OTA update which will arrive anytime soon. The update has rolled out officially via OTA in a phase wise manner. You can either wait for the OTA or you can check manually by following the guide.
Now you can enjoy latest update firmware with Google Play Store and Play Services on Galaxy C5 Pro in China by following the below step by step guide to flash Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Galaxy C5 Pro.
In our guide, you can either follow any of the three method to get C5010ZCU0APK1 Stock Marshmallow update on Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro G928S. You can use OTA, Kies or even the ODIN to update C5010ZCU0APK1 firmware on Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro G928S.
If you are still waiting for the OTA update and you not yet received any notification, then follow the simple step below to see if you have received the OTA update with build
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Build C5010ZCU0APK1 based Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro G928S to Android Marshmallow manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro G928S to Marshmallow build C5010ZCU0APK1.
Yes, today i will guide you on How to Update Build C5010ZCU0APK1 based Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro G928S. Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro.
Table of Contents
What’s in Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and features ?
Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow is the new iteration of Google’s new Android Operating System after Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Thew new OS Android 6.0.1 has started rolling out from many smartphone manufacturers lately. It is loaded with many features which are not in Android 6.0. This release is Google’s 7th major version of the Android operating system. Google released the Android Marshmallow first in Beta build to all Nexus and Pixel device. It came out officially on August 22, 2016.
Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Remember : This guide is to Install Stock C5010ZCU0APK1 Android Marshmallow update on Galaxy C5 Pro SM-G928S .
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
Link will be uploaded Soon
Steps For How To Install Stock C5010ZCU0APK1 Android Marshmallow on Galaxy C5 Pro SM-G928S .
- If you have downloaded and installed the file from above then you are good to Go – Read from Step 2
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled”
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator
- Now Reboot your Phone into Download Mode
- So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Now Go back again Odin and Add the firmware which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button
- Now Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS then you can remove your Phone from the part. Don’t Panic if you see your Phone restarts while updating.
That’s ALL! When you restart your Phone , You will have a whole new experience with the update of Galaxy C5 Pro SM-G928S to C5010ZCU0APK1 update. Enjoy! We have Given the Full guide on How to Update Android Marshmallow on Galaxy C5 Pro SM-G928S .