Today Samsung has started sending the latest April Security Patch for Galaxy C5 Pro running Android Marshmallow. The update has started to roll out as we speak. The latest OTA comes with build number C5010ZCU1AQD3 for Galaxy C5 Pro. If you are running the Stock Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy C5 Pro in Phase wise manner.
The latest build C5010ZCU1AQD3 comes with April Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM- C5010 by following the below step by step guide to flash latest April Security Marshmallow ROM on Galaxy C5 Pro C5010.
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy C5 Pro
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest April Security patch for Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with April Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash C5010ZCU1AQD3 April Security Marshmallow For Galaxy C5 Pro C5010
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Marshmallow C5010ZCU1AQD3 For Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro to April Security Patch based Marshmallow manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro C5010 to Marshmallow OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy C5 Pro C5010.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy C5 Pro
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy C5 Pro
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy C5 Pro
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy C5 Pro
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy C5 Pro
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest April Security Patch update C5010ZCU1AQD3 on Galaxy C5 Pro C5010.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To April Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install April Secuity Patch update on Galaxy C5 Pro C5010 (C5010ZCU1AQD3 ).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.