Today Samsung has started rolling out the latest C900FDDU1AQAB Stock Android Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900F. The update has started rolled out for few users in India which comes with build number C900FDDU1AQAB based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. The new Stock Android Marshmallow OTA weighs about 2.2GB which comes with all Android Marshmallow features. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900F by following the below step by step guide to flash Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900F. The new update was rolled out now in India and will soon start to available in different region.
Table of Contents
Install C900FDDU1AQAB Stock Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
In our guide, you can either follow any of the three method to get C900FDDU1AQAB Stock Marshmallow update on Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900F. You can use OTA, Kies or even the ODIN to update C900FDDU1AQAB firmware on Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900F.
Now you can update the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900F via OTA. If you didn’t receive any OTA update then Go to Settings > About device > Check software updates. if you didn’t receive the update then you can Install Stock Android Marshmallow C900FDDU1AQAB update on Galaxy C9 Pro .
If you didn’t receive any update of Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900F, then you can upgrade your Galaxy C9 Pro manually to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with build number C900FDDU1AQAB. Follow the guide below on How to manually install Stock Android Marshmallow C900FDDU1AQAB update on Galaxy C9 Pro .
This guide is to install Android Marshmallow C900FDDU1AQAB update on Galaxy C9 Pro . The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro which was released 2014 came out of box with Android 4.4.4 Kitkat. Now they received the most certainly the major Android update called Android Marshmallow.
In case if you don’t want to update via ODIN, then If you are Still waiting for the update and you not yet received any notification, then follow the simple step below to see if you have received the update.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy C9 Pro to Android Marshmallow manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900F to Marshmallow.
The update has a file size of 2.2GB that brings January Security patch with Marshmallow to Galaxy C9 Pro .
Yes, today i will guide you on How to Update Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro . To Update Galaxy C9 Pro to Marshmallow, then please follow the steps carefully. Remember this is a Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Official Stock Marshmallow Firmware. So you should be on a stock firmware before proceeding.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
- Remember : This guide is to Install Stock Android Nougat C900FDDU1AQAB update on Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900F .
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
Steps For How To Install C900FDDU1AQAB Stock Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900F .
- If you have downloaded and installed the file from above then you are good to Go – Read from Step 2
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator
- Now Reboot your Phone into Download Mode
- So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Now Go back again Odin and Add the firmware which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button
- Now Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS then you can remove your Phone from the part. Don’t Panic if you see your Phone restarts while updating.
That’s ALL! When you restart your Phone , You will have a whole new experience with the update of Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900F to C900FDDU1AQAB update. Enjoy! We have Given the Full guide on How to Update Android Marshmallow to Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900F .