Samsung is very keen in updating their smartphone to latest security patch update. Today Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro started receiving a new software update with build number C900FDDU1AQE6. Now you can download and install the update manually.
Today Samsung has started rolling a new firmware build for Galaxy C9 Pro. This software updates the firmware to latest June security patch update. W always recommend to flash it to keep your device more secured by flashing latest security patch.The update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
The latest OTA comes with build number C900FDDU1AQE6 for Galaxy C9 Pro. If you are running the Stock Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy C9 Pro in Phase wise manner.
The latest build C900FDDU1AQE6 comes with June Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro SM- C900F by following the below step by step guide to flash latest June Security Marshmallow ROM on Galaxy C9 Pro C900F .
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy C9 Pro
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest June Security patch for Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with June Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash C900FDDU1AQE6 June Security Marshmallow For Galaxy C9 Pro C900F
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Marshmallow C900FDDU1AQE6 For Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro to June Security Patch based Marshmallow manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro C900F to Marshmallow OTA update.
ALSO RELATED POST :
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy C9 Pro C900F .
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy C9 Pro
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy C9 Pro
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy C9 Pro
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy C9 Pro
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy C9 Pro
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest June Security Patch update C900FDDU1AQE6 on Galaxy C9 Pro C900F .
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To June Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install June Secuity Patch update on Galaxy C9 Pro C900F (C900FDDU1AQE6 ).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.