The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has a bunch of errors and bugs that every MW players should know. However, some of the players are getting Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Error Code Vivacious notification while playing the game online. If you’re also one of them, check out the possible solutions below.
The game is basically preventing the PS4 and Xbox console players from playing the game online that includes the said error code. The COD MW error code is occurring the server connection related issues that literally prevent users to connect to the game servers online. To be very specific, the particular error code is appearing on the PSN (PlayStation Network) and Xbox Live in most cases. Luckily, we’ve some of the workarounds below that you should follow properly and we can expect that these steps will definitely gonna help you out.
Fix: COD Modern Warfare Multiplayer Missing Data Pack Error
Fix: Warzone Download Failed Error Codes 47, 48, 38, and 6
How to Get Rytec AMR in Call of Duty Modern Warfare
How To Get Kyle In Modern Warfare: Warzone
How To Install Suspended or Missing Data Pack on Modern Warfare
Will COD Warzone, Black Ops Cold War, or Modern Warfare Work on Windows 11?
Fix: Call of Duty Modern Warfare Mouse Lag issue
How to Fix COD Modern Warfare Dev Error 6178
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Error Code Vivacious: Is there a fix?
Here we’ve shared troubleshooting guide for both the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One console users one-by-one. So, without further ado, let’s jump into the steps below.
- Turn off the PS4 console from the power menu.
- Once the PS4 switched off, unplug the power cable from the PS4 console and wall socket.
- Wait for at least 10 seconds and then plug back in the power cable.
- Press and hold the PS4 power button on the console until it beeps twice within a few seconds.
- Reboot the PS4 again and try running the game.
- Ensure that the Xbox console is turned on already.
- Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for around 10 seconds.
- Once the Xbox console turned off, unplug the power cable from the console and wall socket.
- Plug back in the power cable and restart your Xbox console.
- Wait for the green indicator to light-up and you’re good to go now.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this article pretty useful. Feel free to comment below for more queries.