Grossing over 50 million downloads the very first month, Call of Duty: Warzone is a masterpiece of its own! Developed by Infinity Ward and published by Activision, Warzone is one of their major titles in the records, a free-to-play battle royale video game released on March 10, 2020, for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. Warzone is released as a game mode for the famous title Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, making Warzone a part within MW. The game drops you among 150 players on a battlefield, where you scavenge for weapons and thrive not to fall prey to your enemies.
Apart from its impressive records, titles, and gameplay, the technical aspects of the surely do have its faults. This is normal, just like any other game, unique with their own technical difficulties. Coming back to Warzone itself, one of such issues the players face is how the game gets stuck on fetching your online profile. You may have tried waiting and looking into the screen but keep on loading, and it never gets to an end. Well in this guide, we have cooked up something that will help you understand the situation, as well as how you can behave to this problem. So without further ado, let’s look deeper into the Call of Duty Warzone always fetching error.
Call of Duty Warzone Always Fetching Error: Is there a fix?
Surfing through the critics, forums, and threads on the internet, it is evident that most of the players are getting bugged with this issue recently. And if you’re here, reading through these words, it is certain you still haven’t figured out what it is, what’s wrong, and what the measurable steps are. Let’s not brag this article around, this is a problem with the Server only. That said, you don’t actually have to worry about the issue. This is something from the developer’s end itself, so all you can do is wait until the server’s back online, up and running.
- How to Activate Third Person Camera View in Call of Duty Warzone?
- Call of Duty Warzone is not using Nvidia Graphics Card: How to Fix?
- How to Fix if PS4 Pro overheating while playing Call of Duty Warzone?
- Best Loadout for FAL in Call of Duty Warzone
- Best Loadout for AK-47 in Call of Duty Warzone
- Best Loadout for M4A1 in Call of Duty Warzone
- Best Loadout for MP7 and M13 in Call of Duty Warzone
- Mouse Aiming issue? Best Mouse Settings for Call of Duty Warzone
- Fix Call of Duty Warzone or Modern Warfare GPU not Supported Error
- Warzone CrossPlay Voice Chat Not Working: How to Fix?
- Is Call of Duty Warzone Matchmaking based on skill level?
- How to Disable Crossplay on Call of Duty: Warzone
Just in case you are a little impatient and want to how things are, just go to Activision’s official website to see how their networks are doing. If some platform(PSN, Xbox, Steam, etc) is indeed facing a server issue, it will be displayed on the website. If there’s nothing wrong, you’ll see a green tick mark and it will say All platforms ONLINE.
Summing up the guide, we now know that the cause for Warzone’s always fetching error lies in Activision’s networks. The problem arises when they are tweaking their servers, or if something has gone wrong with it. So the best thing we can do with it is to wait till they fix the servers back up. Also, you can go to their official website to check the status in you want to update yourself regarding the same. If you have any further queries, kindly let us know by commenting down below!