Call of Duty Warzone has witnessed overwhelming popularity ever since its launch. Not to forget the quarantine in many countries has to lead to an increase in the number of concurrent gamers around the world making things even better for the game. While many players are already enjoying the game, there are a number of bugs that have been hindering the experience for many. Very common bug users have been facing is while installing. Many users have reported that the game is getting stuck at 0% while installing. This has been preventing them from playing the game and it is very annoying. If you are facing this issue then don’t worry here are a few fixes by which you can get rid of the issue.
How to fix Call of Duty Warzone Installation Progress 0% On PS4?
If you are a PS4 owner you must be knowing that PS4 offers a way to play games before it is completely downloaded. This is a very handy feature but unfortunately, you can’t use it for Call of Duty Warzone. Call of Duty Warzone can be played after you have downloaded 20GB on the PS4. However, you should NOT open the game once it is ready to play. Instead wait for it to finish downloading completely and you will be able to install it properly without any hassles whatsoever. There are a number of workarounds to ensure that your download is completed fast. For instance, putting the PS4 on Rest mode increases the download speed considerably.
How to fix Call of Duty Warzone Installation Progress 0% On Xbox One?
For Xbox owners, there is a pretty simple fix. When you encounter the issue where your installation progress is stuck at zero, you must restart your console. Once your console has restarted, make sure you wait for the download to finish completely and your installation should proceed accordingly. Another important fact to note is that you should ensure that the requirements for installing the game are met. The game needs 98GB of available space to install it on your console. So make sure you have the required amount of space before installing the game. Not to forget, always ensure that your console is up to date to ensure that you don’t encounter any kind of bugs as such.
That’s all you need to know about how to fix Call of Duty Warzone Installation Progress stuck at 0%. If you are facing any other bugs do let us know in the comments section below and we will help you out.
- How to Activate Third Person Camera View in Call of Duty Warzone?
- Call of Duty Warzone is not using Nvidia Graphics Card: How to Fix?
- How to Fix if PS4 Pro overheating while playing Call of Duty Warzone?
- Best Loadout for FAL in Call of Duty Warzone
- Best Loadout for AK-47 in Call of Duty Warzone
- Best Loadout for M4A1 in Call of Duty Warzone
- Best Loadout for MP7 and M13 in Call of Duty Warzone
- Mouse Aiming issue? Best Mouse Settings for Call of Duty Warzone
- Call of Duty Warzone Always Fetching Error: Is there a fix?
- Fix Call of Duty Warzone or Modern Warfare GPU not Supported Error
- Warzone CrossPlay Voice Chat Not Working: How to Fix?
- Is Call of Duty Warzone Matchmaking based on Skill level?
- How to Report Hackers or Cheaters in Call of Duty Warzone?
- How to Disable Crossplay on Call of Duty: Warzone