Lenovo-owned Motorola Moto Z4 has recently launched in the US. The device comes with a good price tag and specifications as well. After so many leaks and rumors, it’s now official. The $499.99 smartphone supports the Moto Mod connectivity as well which includes the 5G as well. The unlocked Moto Z4 version costs at $499 while the Verizon users can get it for $240 on a contract basis. The device also supports 5G connectivity via the 5G Moto Mod which costs additionally $199. You will get 360-degree Moto Camera Mod out-of-the-box. Here in this guide, we will provide you the steps to capture a screenshot on Moto Z4.
All the mentioned steps are quite easy and useful for most of the situations. You will simply do the job without any hassle or extra effort. But before going to the steps, check out the device specifications as well.
Motorola Moto Z4 Specifications: Overview
The device comes with a 6.4-inch OLED FullVision Full-HD+ waterdrop notch display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. It’s powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 SoC coupled with Adreno 608 GPU. It offers the 4GB/6GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB of internal storage which supports up to 256GB of expandable memory via a MicroSD card. The device has Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C, a 3.5mm audio jack, NFC, Moto 360-degree Camera Mod, 5G Moto Mod, etc connectivity options.
Must Read: Moto Z4: Everything you need to know
In terms of the camera department, the device packs a single 48MP (f/1.7) primary rear camera with an LED flash. While the front is a 25MP selfie camera with f/2.4 aperture lens. The selfie camera features Quad Pixel mode for low-light photography. The Moto Z4 runs on Android 9.0 Pie out-of-the-box and offers a 3,600 mAh non-removable battery with 15W Motorola Turbo Charging support.
Steps to capture a screenshot on Moto Z4
Here are the 04 easy steps mentioned below to take a screenshot on the Moto Z4:
Step 01: Use Hardware Buttons (Power+Volume Down)
The hardware buttons are the best and full-proof combination to capture a screenshot on any device. Let’s take a look:
- First, go to the screen on your device which you want to capture.
- Now, press and hold both the Power button + Volume Down button together at the same time until your device takes the screenshot.
- The screenshot preview animation will appear and you can edit or delete it as well.
- Next, find the captured screenshot on the gallery app.
Step 02: Swipe Down Gesture Settings
Gestures are very useful and easy as well on a smartphone to perform a task. You can set the swipe gesture on your Moto Z4 to capture a screenshot.
- Go to the screen which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Now, simply swipe up or down with three fingers on the screen and the screenshot will be saved. Note that the swipe left or right will not work.
- The screenshot preview will appear. Then share or edit or delete according to your preference.
Read Also: Download Moto Z4 Stock Wallpapers
Step 03: Capture a Screenshot Via Google Assistant
Google Assistant can do a lot of work and it will come in handy most of the times. It can also take screenshots on your device via voice command. Make sure that the Google Assistant is enabled on your device.
- Open the screen that you want to capture.
- Now, just say a command ‘Okay Google, take a screenshot’ and the Google Assistant will do the task easily.
- The screenshot image will appear and you need to save it manually and you’re done.
Step 04: Take Scrolling Screenshot
The scrolling screenshot or long screenshot is very useful to capture long pdf files or webpages usually.
- Take a screenshot via the physical buttons or swipe down gesture.
- Now, tap on the scroll capture button and the scrolling screenshot will capture of the full page until it finishes.
- Just tap on the screen to stop the scrolling screenshot.
- That’s it.
We hope this guide will be useful to you to capture a screenshot on your Moto Z4 device. Feel free to ask your queries or share your thoughts in the comments below.