On this page, we will guide you on how to install the official stock ROM flash file on your Coolpad Catalyst 3622A. Well, Coolpad Catalyst 3622A is based on Android 5.1 Lollipop which is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor. This guide will be helpful to unbrick or fix any software issues on your device.
To install the firmware flash file on Coolpad Catalyst 3622A, you need to download the software called QFil or QPST (also known as Qualcomm flash tool). This method simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the firmware file.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Coolpad Catalyst 3622A. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Coolpad Catalyst 3622A Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Coolpad Catalyst 3622A
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Coolpad Catalyst 3622A
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Coolpad Catalyst 3622A
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Coolpad Catalyst 3622A
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Coolpad Catalyst 3622A back to Factory State
[note color=”yellow” title_tag=”h3″ title=”Firmware Details:”]
- Device Name: Coolpad Catalyst 3622A
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: QFil or Qualcomm Flash Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 439
- Android Version: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
How to Install Stock ROM on Coolpad Catalyst 3622A
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Coolpad Catalyst 3622A, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Coolpad Catalyst 3622A
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Qualcomm USB drivers, QFil Flash Tool or QPST, and Coolpad USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Coolpad_Catalyst_3622A_08092017_QFIL
File Size: 820 MB
Android Version: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
Instructions to install:
After downloading the firmware file for Coolpad Catalyst 3622A from the link above, you will need to use the Qualcomm Flash image loader Tool to flash the Stock firmware. Here is a detailed guide mentioned below which you can follow completely.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
[su_button url=”https://www.getdroidtips.com/install-use-qualcomm-flash-image-loader-qfil/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#343434″ color=”#ffffff” size=”7″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: book” icon_color=”#ffffff”]Steps to Flash Stock Firmware Using QFil Flash Tool[/su_button]
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Coolpad Catalyst 3622A :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Coolpad Catalyst 3622A.
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the firmware flash file on your Coolpad Catalyst 3622A device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.