Samsung has recently launched its latest flagship series devices called Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and S20 Ultra. All three device models come with flagship hardware specifications, stunning cameras, the latest software version, and more. Now, if you’re using any of the Samsung Galaxy S20 lineup devices and want to add or change language, then check the simple steps below. Here we’ve shared How to Change or Add Language on Galaxy S20, S20+ or S20 Ultra.
Each and every region based devices come with its preferred or default language out-of-the-box. Such as the Indian variant devices mostly turn on with the English language and Chinese variants come with Chinese one by default. But at the time of initial set up for the first time, all the devices including Samsung Galaxy devices give you an option to select your suitable language and then the setup procedure starts. However, if you’ve missed out on that one, then don’t worry!
How to Change or Add Language on Galaxy S20, S20+ or S20 Ultra
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the simple steps below.
1. To add a new Language on your Galaxy S20 lineup devices:
- Go to the device Settings menu > Select Language and input.
- Choose Language > Add language from the list.
- If in case, you can’t find your preferred language, then tap on More Options > Tap on All languages. Now, select your suitable language and choose Set as default. Or if you want to use the existing language, then just select Keep current.
2. In order to change a language:
- Head over to the phone Settings > Tap on Language and input.
- Select Language > Use up/down arrow icon next to the language to set your preferred language on the top.
- Tap on Apply to set your language as a default one.
3. In order to delete a language:
- Navigate to Settings app > Select Language and input.
- Tap on Language > Select Remove.
- Choose and select the language that you want to delete from the list.
- Finally, tap on Remove to initiate the task and then tap on Remove again to confirm.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide quite useful. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.