Developed by Saber Interactive, World War Z is a shooter video game in third-person perspective gameplay published by Mad Dog Games. The initial release of the game dates back to the 16th of April 2019. As of now, the game is available for Microsoft Windows, PS4, and Xbox One. Through the game’s journey, the developers are now working to mark its release for Nintendo Switch in the near future.
Diving into the game, a lot of the players are commenting on forums stating that the game looks too hard for them. Many of them seem to be asking how to change the game’s difficulty level, or whether there is an option to choose from. The short answer to this is yes, you can change the difficulty level in World War Z and we’ll discuss how you can do this in the guide below. So without any further ado, let’s see how to change the difficulty in World War Z.
How to Change Difficulty in World War Z
- Go to the lobby screen in World War Z
- On the right-hand side of the screen, you’ll see the current difficulty level as well as which button you need to press in order to change it
- Press the respective button. If you’re on Xbox, it will be the X button and the Square button on PS4
- After you press the button, the game will show you a list of difficulty levels that you can choose from. These are easy, normal, hard, very hard, and insane
- Choose according to your skills or what you wish to play on and start the game.
Summing up our guide, changing the difficulty level on World War Z actually take a few simple steps. You’ll be able to do it if you observe enough but since you’re here, all you have to do to change it is to go to the lobby screen, press the X button if you’re on Xbox One or the Square button on PS4, and choose from the variety of difficulty levels that are displayed. That said, we hope reading the guide above has brought some valuable information and help to you. Please let us know by commenting down below if you have any further queries regarding the same.